Football Day Saturday September 20th at Sports N Stuff

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

10636226_1458178271122661_4666709561895804151_n.jpg
lots of great prizes!! greycup tickets/autographed jerseys/autographed helmet/autographed footballs/lions sideline experience/autographed photos ect. — with Emmanuel Arceneaux, BC Lions and Vancouver Canucks and Andrew Harris.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com
QB Club 63
All Star

Oh crap! Same as last year - not enough advance notice to change my shift at work! :bang: :bawl: :sigh:
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

QB Club 63 wrote:Oh crap! Same as last year - not enough advance notice to change my shift at work! :bang: :bawl: :sigh:
I don't know when the first official announcement came out but they mentioned it on their facebook page about two months ago (scroll down to the Jul 22, 2014 entry in the link below), something to keep an eye out for next year, I guess.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sports-S ... fref=photo
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.