Should plan a get together...

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:
David wrote:
MacNews wrote:Why not sometime in March 12-18, which is spring break at BCIT. :beer:
Yup, anytime between 3/12 - 3/18 works for me.

Someone set up a date, time and venue (within walking distance of Skytrain) and I'm there.

Thanks.

DH :cool:
If no one minds taking the Seabus across to North Van we could meet at the Quay. Thnx BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

anyone wanna meet on March 18 somewhere like a starbucks or something. Lougheed and Holdom skytrain right there saY NOON
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

Let's plan another get together. The last one was awesome good conversations we created. I would like to do another one. But I would like to see more people out to support the website and also cheer on our bc lions.

Any suggestions???
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

TheFanWithTheFlag wrote:Let's plan another get together. The last one was awesome good conversations we created. I would like to do another one. But I would like to see more people out to support the website and also cheer on our bc lions.

Any suggestions???
I'd be interested in going again, but not to Woody's. A couple of years ago we went to Las Margueritas in Vancouver for lunch. That or another restaurant might be an idea for a Saturday soon. I'm not much of a bar type myself but would be willing to go to another bar as well if that's what the group wants.