Air Horn email

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Psh, air horns are for wusses. Use your voice.
footy
All Star

Real Fans forego artificial noise makers and just use what Mother Nature gave 'em. :roar: :wave: :towel:[/quote]

I kind of subscribe to that but I feel I need to make up the noise that casual joe fan who makes no noise. So I split it up with my screaming/armwaving/off my seat/noise maker blowing approach 8)
120dB
Legend

the Canadian Tire air horn is a cannister with compressed gas inside; could explode if overheated or punctured, thus a hazard, thus not allowed in the Stadium or GM Place
Soundy
Hall of Famer

QB Club 63 wrote:Real Fans forego artificial noise makers and just use what Mother Nature gave 'em
HEY NOW! This is a family-oriented event!
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Balraj
All Star

Does anyone know what those horns are that some people have at the stadium, there long and require the person to blow into them. They tend to look like a musical instrument and are about 2-3 feet in length. I asked bc place but they said they don't sell those anymore.
b_man360
Rookie

looks like its a no go for the air horns this year. http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... &nid=21520 in the ETIQUETTE AND BC PLACE POLICY part it says air horns are banned. :bang:
come on and roar you lions roar!!!
b_man360
Rookie

im still bringin mine and if it gets takin away then w.e
come on and roar you lions roar!!!
120dB
Legend

Those air horns are banned cause it's compressed gas inside the cannister and can explode if punctured, which obviously makes it a serious hazard. You just can't have an incident with metal fragments hurting people.

I agree with the decision. The safety of patrons comes first and foremost

Noisemakers that you blow into or electronic are fine, even loudspeakers I believe, as long as they're used in a non disruptive way
Dan Russell
Legend

b_man360 wrote:im still bringin mine and if it gets takin away then w.e
You could easily sneak that in if you wanted to.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Dan Russell wrote:
b_man360 wrote:im still bringin mine and if it gets takin away then w.e
You could easily sneak that in if you wanted to.
And potentially get yourself removed WITH your air horn once someone complains about it...
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Balraj
All Star

"Excessive noise, taunting, foul language and gestures, or any actions deemed inappropriate will result in ejection from BC Place."

Come on Excessive noise? lol what are we supposed to do welcome the riders in with open arms and not make noise so we can make there time at bc place a relaxing one.
Dan Russell
Legend

Balraj wrote:"Excessive noise, taunting, foul language and gestures, or any actions deemed inappropriate will result in ejection from BC Place."

Come on Excessive noise? lol what are we supposed to do welcome the riders in with open arms and not make noise so we can make there time at bc place a relaxing one.
Yes you are. :wink:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

What exactly is excessive noise? It's called home field advantage for a reason. :roll: