ATTENDANCE THREAD FOR WESTERN FINAL

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

NO PAIRS LEFT IN LOWER BOWL, AT ALL, ANYWHERE !
chimpy

i think we will here an update tonight on sports talk and cknw are usally very acurate.
almo89
Legend

120db is right, lets keep this crazy thread going on all night. I'm not usually a attendance junkie, but 120db got me into this mess. It's so exciting!
FullMarshmellow
prospect

is anyone else having difficulty signing into ticketmaster...
downtown_eddie_brown
prospect

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I'm so excited!
almo89
Legend

FullMarshmellow wrote:is anyone else having difficulty signing into ticketmaster...
I heard if you search too much, they lock you out for a while. I had that problem yesterday
downtown_eddie_brown
prospect

what time do scalpers usually get out there? I want to trade my tickets for better ones.
tosh
Rookie

wow 100 pages u guys are crazy been following this thread cant wait till towmorrow
120dB
Legend

Update in 3 minutes on CKNW.

If you have problems getting into Ticketmaster you have to clear the Caches. Once you clear the Caches you can log in again.

Go across the street to Showtime Tickets; they're a ticket broker with good deals. 604-688-5000

Scalpers: they will probably be out there about 8 a.m. The band starts blasting music at 10 a.m. Ticket booths and Will Call open at 10 a.m.. Tailgaters and barbecues may fire up earlier

Should be sunny! It's perfectly clear right now and I can see the stars and half Moon.

Okay, you're next...
120dB
Legend

Update on CKNW after that stupid Giants broadcast is over. How did Joey Kenworth get hired? Is he on a practicum from BCIT or something? Terrible delivery. Worse than Howie Squeaker
tyty
prospect

Joey Kenward, you mean. Not the GREATEST play-by-play man in the world, but it's still decent considering what a difficult job it is. His job entails more than just commentary, too, he does a lot of media relations for the team and such.

Definitely not on a practicum from BCIT. Some of the other people who do between periods interviews and such are, though...
chimpy

Know Brooke Ward is talking hockey of corse.

I doubt he even mentions the game tom.
chimpy

Know Brooke Ward is talking hockey of corse.

I doubt he even mentions the game tom.
lions81
prospect

any update from CKNW yet?