2000 Sean Millington
1997 Sean Millington
1972 Jim Young
1970 Jim Young
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

2009 Ricky Foley
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Robbie
Hall of Famer

2021 Bo Lokombo
2022 Nathan Rourke

With 11 Most Outstanding Canadian awards as a Lion, BC leads in that award - not counting 10 for Ottawa Rough Riders and 2 for Ottawa Redblacks.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

It must be bitter sweet for Nathan Rourke who was on a trajectory where Zach Collaros would have been second in the West despite being this years most outstanding player - and I'm not knocking Collaros who deserved this award given the injury to Rourke.

I'm sure it will take time for Nathan Rourke to process how that injury played into his season and the outcome for the team that might have won the West win and possibly the Grey Cup. He'd now know how Kevin Glenn must have felt in 2007 when he broke his arm in the West Final.

It's hard to assess awards like top Canadian as there have been dozens and dozens of outstanding Canadians over the years on BC and other teams.

It's nice recognition for the person but it's by no means suggests that these were far superior than many others.

I'm not meaning this to be a knock on Lions winners as these guys were giants as players as were those who didn't make the ballots across the league or even within the team.

For me it' s like an all star team selection. Judgments and trade offs in voting.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy