BC Lions Authentic Jersey

BC Lions History and Discussion, CFL and BC Lions Collectibles

Moderator: Team Captains

Nard1
prospect

Does anyone know where I can get an authentic lions jersey? Like with the embroided logos and sewn numbers.
I can only find the replicas and screen print, I dont like the way those look. I wanted to get an Elimimian jersey.
BC LIONS GREY CUP CHAMPIONS ~ 1964. 1985 . 1994. 2000 . 2006 . 2011 ~
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Don't know whereabouts you live but if you can wait for the annual Lions Locker room sale. They have worned jerseys for sale.
Nard1
prospect

I live locally and I thought I could do that, but I figured game worn stuff would be more expensive.
Not that it wouldn't be awesome to have, probably what I'll have to do if I cant find anywhere to buy from
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

Nard1 wrote:I live locally and I thought I could do that, but I figured game worn stuff would be more expensive.
Not that it wouldn't be awesome to have, probably what I'll have to do if I cant find anywhere to buy from
I would strongly recommend "Sports & Stuff" in Chilliwack. They will order you in a jersey with your choice of authentic sewn-on numbers and name. Also, they may offer a discount to members of this forum. Their banner ad can be found on this website.

I had them do me a Joe Smith jersey a few years back. This year it became an Andrew Harris jersey!
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Nard1 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get an authentic lions jersey? Like with the embroided logos and sewn numbers.
I can only find the replicas and screen print, I dont like the way those look. I wanted to get an Elimimian jersey.
Replicas and authentics fit quite differently. Unless you like your jerseys skin tight go fo a replica. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

Ballistic Bob wrote:Replicas and authentics fit quite differently. Unless you like your jerseys skin tight go fo a replica. BB
Yeah, good point. I was referring to a replica jersey with the nice, sewn-on letters. I assumed that's what the original poster wanted. I don't know where one could get an "authentic" jersey other than at the locker-room sale after the season.
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will
Nard1
prospect

Thanks guys appreciate it. I was referring to authentic originally, I like the tight jerseys as a better fit but
I guess the replicas wouldnt be to bad if I got the actual numbering sewn on.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Nard1 wrote:Thanks guys appreciate it. I was referring to authentic originally, I like the tight jerseys as a better fit but
I guess the replicas wouldnt be to bad if I got the actual numbering sewn on.
Sports and Stuff Ric has an account on here. You might start by contacting him privately. Great guy. Good stuff. Won't let you down.