Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Blue in BC

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Blue in BC
Position: QB
Favourite CFL team: Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Why are they your favourite team: My first experience watching the CFL was as a kid in Winnipeg. In two words: Bud Grant.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: I cheer for the Lions, but the Super Models would be an added benefit.
Other Favourite Sports teams: Hamilton Tiger Cats
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place is the only stadium I've been to since 1983. I really like Empire Stadium before the Lions moved.
Favourite Player: Milt Stegall
Favourite former BC Lion: Too many to name
Favourite Food: Mexican
Favourite Bar: Don't really go to bars now
Favourite Beer: " Blue "
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Tequila
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Coke
Favourite Tunes: Anything by the Eagles, Doobie Brothers, Santana, Styx or 60's British bands
Favourite Movie: Ben Hur
Hobbies: Football. Is there something else?
Favourite BC Lion Memory: 1964 Grey Cup
Best Grey Cup Host City: Vancouver. 2005 was spectacular
My dream vacation is: Hawaii with the Felions
Favourite CFL uniform: Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Strangest things seen at game: Stampeder fan at the 1971 Grey Cup. She was in the stands waving her skirt over her head
Words you live by: Don't interupt me when I'm watching the game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com