Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Lions_Fan_4_Life

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Lions_Fan_4_Life
Position: Safety---In the footsteps of Barron!
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: I have to pick a different team from my dad....always have to!:) Seriously though, my first CFL game was Edmonton vs BC, and well I sat behind the Leos bench, so I couldn't cheer for the opposition.
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Whatever team they wanted me to cheer for!:)
Other Favourite Sports teams: CFL: Argos, Stamps, Als NHL: Minnesota, Columbus MLB: Oakland and Toronto!
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place, with Skydome (YES I AM STILL CALLING IT THAT!) close behind.
Favourite BC Lion: LION82 all the way!
Favourite former BC Lion: Well, I gotta say Lui, but Joe Kapp is right up there.
Favourite Food: Hot Chicken WIngs. (I mean very hot!)
Favourite Bar: If I was old enough....Hooters:)
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: A&W Root Beer
Favourite Tunes: Green Day, Elvis
Favourite Movie: Wedding Crashers, or Friday Night Lights.
Hobbies: Lionbackers, Lionbackers, Lionbackers....and did I mention Lionbackers!:) Also, 13thman, the CFL and playing Video Games .... Oh yeah, and being a Conservative! lol
Favourite BC Lion Memory: WDF 2004. My first CFL playoff game, and it was awesome, BC Place was rocking!
Best Grey Cup Host City: Vancouver 2005, cuz its the only one I've been to!
My dream vacation is: Hmm.......Barbados for sure!
Favourite CFL uniform: Lions 2005 3rd Jersey, and the 2003 50th anniversary 3rd jersey.
Strangest things seen at game: That Winnipeg fan who kept swearing at me and C4L at the Bombers game in October 2005....the guy was nuts, even more nuts than the guy in '99 who climbed up that pole (in the endzone, yes i do remember that) nude.
Words you live by: "The three things a man needs in his life, Girls, Sports, and one hell of a job!"
Additional Comments: This site rocks! Thanks to all Lionbackers who have accepted me here, and all those Section 17 members who have accepted me and my dad (He does have a Leos jersey now thx to ric) at the games!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com