Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Canuck_4_Life

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - Canuck_4_Life
Position: Defensive End
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: Born a Vancouver sports fan.........Quarter century of cheering for Vancouver based teams
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Toronto Argonauts
Other Favourite Sports teams: NHL - Canucks NFL - Seahawks EPL - Manchester United
Favourite CFL stadium: BC Place
Favourite BC Lion: Brent Johnson, Jason Clermont
Favourite former BC Lion: Jim Sandusky
Favourite Food: NY Steak, pizza
Favourite Bar: Pemberton Station
Favourite Beer: Rickard's Red
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Dr Peppers (draft beer + shooter)
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Iced Tea
Favourite Tunes: Metallica - Enter Sandman Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me
Favourite Movie: Day after Tomorrow, The Rundown
Hobbies: Tailgating, sleeping, Felion gazing
Favourite BC Lion Memory: 1994 Grey Cup, 2004 West Final, 1994 run to the GC, wins in Edmonton, Calgary and back home to defeat Baltimore.
Best Grey Cup Host City: Vancouver
My dream vacation is: A tour of the greatest soccer stadiums in the world.........start in Italy, swing through Spain, France, Germany, Holland and finish up in England.
Favourite CFL uniform: Lions road and 3rd
Strangest things seen at game: My mother...................lol
Words you live by: If you're gonna do something wrong, do it right.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com