Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - bc49

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - bc49
Position: CB
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: geography
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: saskatchewan roughriders
Other Favourite Sports teams: there are other leagues?
Favourite CFL stadium: Commonwealth
Favourite BC Lion: eric carter
Favourite former BC Lion: Lui
Favourite Food: restaurant food
Favourite Bar: bayside lounge, davie st
Favourite Beer: moosehead
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Info here
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: coffee
Favourite Tunes: rock and/or roll
Favourite Movie: Wall Street
Hobbies: hairdressing, interior design
Favourite BC Lion Memory: 1994 Grey Cup
Best Grey Cup Host City: edmonton . . . .so far
My dream vacation is: in november, insert name of host city here
Favourite CFL uniform: bc lions
Strangest things seen at game: streakers?
Words you live by: If you have seen the sorry state of my life you will appreciate I have no words of wisdom to provide!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Hey Derek,

Now that you are editing the Hall of Fan page, do you think it's a good time to re-evaluate the Hall of Fan members? By that, I mean should those who have departed from this board still have their profiles online?

BC49 announced that he will be leaving the board and he hasn't returned since. Other members such as Crazy Blue, Eleventh Yard, and Ray & Jenny have long since departed this forum and it is very unlikely that they will ever come back. So maybe for the purpose of saving space and bandwidth, you should consider whether their Hall of Fan profiles should still be retained - especially since you are now creating a new link and profile to each HoF member.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
D
Team Captain

if your in the Hall of fame but don't watch football anymore do they take you out? .... no .... If your in your in.. unless you get banned

Also ... people like Ray and Jenny don't even post here, never have but I know how big of fans they are so I put them in, the same has happened at 13thman. It's not just about post count but I only know of so many :s: fans
I own The Grey Cup! .com