Lionbackers.com Hall of Fan - D

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Position: DB
Favourite CFL team: British Columbia Lions
Why are they your favourite team: I'm a homer
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be: Any team they asked me to
Other Favourite Sports teams: Canucks, Canadiens, Seahawks, Packers, Whitecaps, Vancouver Giants
Favourite CFL stadium: McMahon in Calgary
Favourite BC Lion: Paris Jackson
Favourite former BC Lion: Leon "Neon" Bright / Larry Crawford / John Henry White
Favourite Food: Asian or BBQ
Favourite Bar: Sports bars in Florida
Favourite Beer: Shaftsbury Cream Ale
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage: Rusty Nail
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy: Water/Lemonade/Timmy's Coffee
Favourite Tunes: Rock, Blues, Country, Folk
Favourite Movie: Braveheart, Gladiator, Where the Buffalo roam
Hobbies: Web Design, rollerblading, playing hockey
Favourite BC Lion Memory: Info here
Best Grey Cup Host City: It gets better every year!
My dream vacation is: Tropical Beach someplace
Favourite CFL uniform: Black Flutie era or current 3rd jerseys
Strangest things seen at game: Back when Comrie owned the team, the last game of the year they had a promotion that let a bunch (1,000's)of high school kids down on the sideline ... needless to say they all started running out on the field delaying the game. The Lions were out of playoff contention but the Eskimos playoff position would be decided on the out come ... well the game went to overtime .... with all he goofs running out on the field it had to be the longest game in history.
Words you live by: Fishin for a good time starts with throwin in your line
Additional Comments: Thanks eveyone for making this site as great as it is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com