Another QB poll

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Which do you choose?

Dickenson?
6%
Printers?
53%
It doesn't matter. Just get the damn ball to Clermont!
41%

Total votes: 17
crburrows
Champion

Just for fun?

My vote is #3.
Blitz
Team Captain

You know what I think cr....you gotta get the ball to Clermont but he needs different patterns. Yes the odd crossing pattern and out is find but you have to get him the ball on the type of patterns that get his shoulders pointing downfield quickly...he has great hands, always catches the ball with his hands...and getting him the ball moving downfield means a nightmare for the defensive backs with his strength and power.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
crburrows
Champion

but you have to get him the ball on the type of patterns that get his shoulders pointing downfield quickly
Definitely. Forward momentum is his best asset. I just love watching him carry a cadre of defenders for an extra 10 yards.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Chapdelaine puts him (Clermont) in as blocker almost ever play. If Chapdelaine was gone for the WDF, we would of thrown the ball to LION82 more and he would of won us the game! :wink:

LION82 for PM! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bb: :bb: :wave: :wave: :beer: :beer: :thup: 8) 8)
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion