Reynolds vs Roberts

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who is better, Roberts or Reynolds?

Roberts
76%
Reynolds
24%

Total votes: 29
MacNews
Team Captain

Edwards is the power-back.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Roberts and Warren are my all-star picks at running back, in that order. Reynolds does not have the versatility to be considered in the same category.
Rammer
Team Captain

blue_cheese wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Blue In BC wrote:Roberts no contest at the moment, but I do like what Reynolds brings to his team.

Roberts have been productive every season and relatively injury free during his career.

Let's see how he does in his CFL careeer going forward. He improved this season and I'd expect him to be evern more productive next year as Calgary improves as a team
Please disregard this vote cast as he gives an ourbombers contribution to the mix....well sometimes. 8)
Haha, hey I am from ourbombers too. 8)
I am aware of your status Roquefort
Entertainment value = an all time low
blue_cheese

Nice, I see this poll got put on the front page :rockin:
Wally!
Starter

smithers wrote:I like a RB who can do more than 1 thing. Reynolds has 12 catches for 70 yards. Roberts 49 catches for 474 yards. That tells the tale of a little more versatility, since their actual rushing yardages are very similar (their average per carry being almost identical, but Roberts just gets the ball more).
No, that just tells the story that Calgary's QB and receivers are much better than the Winnipeg's so the need to pass out to the RB in flat as the last option isn't used as much.