Worried? Concerned? Everything will be fine?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Is it time to panic

Yes things are going to heck in a hand bag
13%
No we are fine
55%
If the Leos lose 1 more it is!
33%

Total votes: 55
Rick James
Legend

This thread is legit. Tony_Montana is one of the least antagonistic Rider fans on any of the boards.

Concerned? Yes. Panicking? No. We have 4 weeks to get our shint together.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Rick James wrote:This thread is legit. Tony_Montana is one of the least antagonistic Rider fans on any of the boards.

Concerned? Yes. Panicking? No. We have 4 weeks to get our shint together.
I agree...TM is alright...just keeping him in line a bit. :wink:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

[img]http://www.lionbackers.com/youngflagkid_300.jpg[/img]

Nah. I'm not worried. :beauty:
Real women wear orange!!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

t_m, You're beginning to sound very, very 'Rider Trollish. Just thought you'd like to know that's how you're being perceived. I know that you aren't, but it sure looks like you have 20 lb test line out.

Troll at will, but be prepared to lose your tackle. :lol:
smphantom
Legend

tony_montana wrote:
smphantom wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote: Funny how Rider fans suddenly are coming to our board "concerned". :roll: In reality they are lovin it.
You're right OS99, and to top it off we allow them to start such a poll on OUR board?
WTF? :shock:
All the poll asks is are Lions fans concerned. Nothing more, I am not being disrespectful or antagonistic, I am sorry if this bothers you, I guess I can go away and you can have a Lions fan love in, and the rest of us can stay away and not ruin your purrfect world by asking :shock: questions.
Relax, and be able to handle some ribbing if you want to troll on here as a Rider fan. :roll:
Stay thirsty my friends.
Rick James
Legend

He's not trolling. He is asking the opinions of Lions fans. Nothing more.
tony_montana

jeez and no one even notices my purrfect pun. :sigh:

I really could care less if people think I am a Rider troll, those posters that know me (or at least my CFL board reputation) know that I am not a troll. If this question offends some so much then I certainly think they should be voting for "time to panic" because obviously I have struck a nerve by asking the question.

I still think that the WF will be a great game played in BC hopefully involving my Riders, and that BC will show up to play, everything between now and then does not really matter that much to BC as long as they can win 1 more (preferably against Edmonton) :wink:
LFITQ
Team Captain

If this question offends some so much then I certainly think they should be voting for "time to panic" because obviously I have struck a nerve by asking the question.
Don't worry about it TM ...

You just beat one of us to the poll. Let's face it - your poll only put into words what is written between the lines of many of our posts on here.

Like Rick James said - the thread and poll is legit and the discussion accordingly.

But in the midst of a "collapse" where you go from world beaters to world beaten some people on here are going to be a little on the sensitive side to hear from the "opposition" no matter how well intentioned your post may be ...
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
tony_montana

LFITQ wrote:
If this question offends some so much then I certainly think they should be voting for "time to panic" because obviously I have struck a nerve by asking the question.

You just beat one of us to the poll. Let's face it - your poll only put into words what is written between the lines of many of our posts on here.

Like Rick James said - the thread and poll is legit and the discussion accordingly.

But in the midst of a "collapse" where you go from world beaters to world beaten some people on here are going to be a little on the sensitive side to hear from the "opposition" no matter how well intentioned your post may be ...
I would be very surprised if BC loses their next game, even though I think you play Montreal, if DD plays you guys win, if not, well there is no shame in losing to Montreal with a backup QB. Lets face it you guys win on offence, take Dickenson out of that offence things are bound to take a turn for the worse.

I can understand the sensitivity, I was none to happy during the Riders 5 game losing skid, of course the Riders did not have a 4 point safety net when they were in the midst of that skid.
Rammer
Team Captain

tony_montana wrote:
LFITQ wrote:

I would be very surprised if BC loses their next game, even though I think you play Montreal, if DD plays you guys win, if not, well there is no shame in losing to Montreal with a backup QB. Lets face it you guys win on offence, take Dickenson out of that offence things are bound to take a turn for the worse.

I can understand the sensitivity, I was none to happy during the Riders 5 game losing skid, of course the Riders did not have a 4 point safety net when they were in the midst of that skid.
Well TM, you know I acknowledge you as a legitimate CFL fan first, so the poll isn't offensive to me being from yourself, Sha Bam and I would look at it differently.

The funniest portion though is the Rider fans thinking that with their auspicious losses throughout the season, that they think they can win out the remainder of the season, and hang on the hope that BC won't win one of their remaining games. Not going to happen, but take the game from Edmonton and I will be that much happier. :yes:
Entertainment value = an all time low
tony_montana

All I am wanting from BC is for them to beat Edmonton, I have not realistic hope that we will win out and BC will lose out. However that is best case scenario. However since it is unlikely I am pulling for BC wi beat Edmonton and 3 Rider wins to finish out the season.