Sean Millington

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Would you like to see the Diesel sign a one day contract with the leos so he can retire as a Lion?

yes
58%
no
42%

Total votes: 24
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

at the end of the season, would you like to see Sean sign a one day contract with the lions so he could retire as a Lion?
2012 Season Ticket Holder
hexx

scary thought but.. would you feel the same if he beats BC in the grey cup? :shock:
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Miss those YAC yards too.
Milli will allways be a Lion in my heart. :thup: #25 played some great football for us.
Bighill is Badass
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

hexx wrote:scary thought but.. would you feel the same if he beats BC in the grey cup? :shock:
T. O. has to get there first :tease:
Bighill is Badass
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

hexx wrote:scary thought but.. would you feel the same if he beats BC in the grey cup? :shock:
yes he is a football legend in Vancouver and the province of British Coloumbia!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Definite No. He played for Edmonton, Vancouver and now Toronto. This thing about signing 1 day contracts to retire with a team is ridiculous. Mike Pringle signing a 24 hour with Montreal Alouettes. Big deal !
Smooth
All Star

He already retired a Lion. We didn't force him to come back in to the league to be a special teams player for T-dot.

I have nothing but respect for him, and would lose it if he signed a one day contract to retire a Lion.

You retire for a reason - don't do it if you want to come back.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Definite No. He played for Edmonton, Vancouver and now Toronto. This thing about signing 1 day contracts to retire with a team is ridiculous. Mike Pringle signing a 24 hour with Montreal Alouettes. Big deal !
:whs:
Lionut
Hall of Famer

Smooth wrote:He already retired a Lion. We didn't force him to come back in to the league to be a special teams player for T-dot.

I have nothing but respect for him, and would lose it if he signed a one day contract to retire a Lion.

You retire for a reason - don't do it if you want to come back.
:whs:

Millie's very Deion Sanders-esque comeback is his deal. The Lions have already honoured him very appropriately, and do not need to jump through any more hoops. Why he decided to come back to cover punts for the Argos is his business, I suppose, but it really isn't doing a lot to add to his resume.
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
Gerry
Legend

no
Enough is enough.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

He played for Edmonton, Vancouver and now Toronto
Also played with the Bombers a few years back
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

If it matters to the lions and\or sean, I wouldnt complain. However, it seems so damn silly to me.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back