the lions first loss of the season

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lions first loss will be to:

Saskatchewan
17%
Edmonton
19%
Winnipeg
3%
Montreal
12%
Ottawa
1%
Hamilton
4%
Calgary
6%
Nobody. 18-0
38%

Total votes: 77
Brent_Johnson97

im gonna say calgary or winnipeg. I have this feeling that we can beat all the good teams but we will have some trouble on lower end teams
When the lions play crappy teams they seem to have a tendancy to play down to the opposing teams level. I havent seen it so far this year but we will see soon enough.
squishy35
Legend

I voted 18 games this season :thup:

But in reality, I would have to say that Edmonton or Sask are the real threats. That said, it would be really nice to see an undefeated season. :roar:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

the only problem with going 18-0 is that it makes the odds of going 20-0 highly unlikely. I would rather they lose before the playoffs.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
eskinator
All Star

Karma? What karma? :roll:

"any given Sunday"

Stuff happens
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Either Edmonton or Sask. but if any team can get close to a purfect season this year it's the Lions. They have such a strong team that if they do lose it will be because the other team plays very well combined with us having a bad or poor game. We are now doing what Montreal did a couple years ago.
Bighill is Badass
bc49
Hall of Famer

How can it be bad karma if the guy who did the poll included an 18-0 purrfect season option?
Exactly.
And with the majority picking that option I think the only bad karma here is . . . something else.
Docbeer
Legend

They have such a strong team that if they do lose it will be because the other team plays very well combined with us having a bad or poor game.
:lol: you forgot to point out that the Lions will lose if the other team gets more points than them :beer:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
TheSwerveIsBack24

What a dumb poll!!! Their 5-0 and we're talking about an undefeated team possibly and who they might lose too? Did you forget what happen in MOntreal when they started 9-0........way to Jinx them pal....that being said...they will go 18-0!!!! :rockin: :wink:
cromartie
Hall of Famer

TheSwerveIsBack24 wrote:What a dumb poll!!! Their 5-0 and we're talking about an undefeated team possibly and who they might lose too? Did you forget what happen in MOntreal when they started 9-0........way to Jinx them pal....that being said...they will go 18-0!!!! :rockin: :wink:
Tongue In Cheek [adj.}This funny-sounding expression indicates that someone just told a joke or isn't being serious! If someone says something "tongue-in-cheek," he or she is usually kidding.

It's believed that this saying was created by an English humorist in the 1800s. Most people have difficulty saying anything with their tongue in their cheek. But some people actually do stick their tongue against the inside of their cheek after saying a joke to show that they're only kidding.

In case you missed it.