OK ... enough is enough?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sign or ignore Casey?

Ignore the prima donna, one year wonder
31%
Discuss it ad infinitum, but make no decision (typical BC mentality)
11%
Sign the stud, tonight
44%
Who cares ... "Turd os just stirrin it up"
13%

Total votes: 45
Lionut
Hall of Famer

jcalhoun wrote:Hey all,

I think that CP is probably going to jump ship at the end of the season to join that new expansion franchise in New Mexico....

Anyone else believe in the prophesies of Any Given Sunday?

Cheers,

james
I thought I was the only one who thought Any Given Sunday was an underrated film! Given that even his own teammates were calling him Willie Beamon last year, it's safe to say there are a few parallels here.
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
CB123
Legend

Who cares if he is being sorta a prima donna, he is still a awesome quarterback.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Rammer
Team Captain

CB123 wrote:Who cares if he is being sorta a prima donna, he is still a awesome quarterback.
He is good, but there is no I in team, is the motto he should be abiding by now, with his signature on a signed contract.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

And Cromartie hits it out of the park....going..going...GONE. GRAND SLAM!

Brilliant post.
Gerry
Legend

Unless he smartens up quick, trade him.
Enough is enough.
3rd Down

Solar Max wrote:And Cromartie hits it out of the park....going..going...GONE. GRAND SLAM!

Brilliant post.
Huh, Lawrence ... you talkin about 'Cros' post on DD losing the 'Cup?

I don't get it
3rd Down

Rammer wrote:
CB123 wrote:Who cares if he is being sorta a prima donna, he is still a awesome quarterback.
He is good, but there is no I in team, is the motto he should be abiding by now, with his signature on a signed contract.
Hey Phil ... just for fun, who do you think is more interested in extending?

1. Casey

2. The Lions

3. Both, but not necessarily, equitably/equally
Rammer
Team Captain

3rd Down wrote:
Rammer wrote:

1. Casey

2. The Lions

Extending or do you mean both extension and higher pay?

Assuming it is the latter here, I will say CP or this would of all been done by now. Wally's last public statement caused Medlock to make the last public offer we know of the 1 + 1 offer, to which the Lions have either not offered a counter (and why should they), or it is behind the scenes and we will never really know.
Entertainment value = an all time low
3rd Down

Rammer wrote:
3rd Down wrote:
Rammer wrote:

1. Casey

2. The Lions

Extending or do you mean both extension and higher pay?

Assuming it is the latter here, I will say CP or this would of all been done by now. Wally's last public statement caused Medlock to make the last public offer we know of the 1 + 1 offer, to which the Lions have either not offered a counter (and why should they), or it is behind the scenes and we will never really know.

Oh for sure ... extending (more time for the Lions) and higher pay (more coin for Casey) ....

...any other options are a NON STARTER ... why the media and fans do not understand that is ..... beyond me
D
Team Captain

I think Casey and Jason are whacked for not taking the deal that is "allegedly" on the table .... but hey sounds like he is using this as motivation to take out on the opposition .... whatever floats your boat

Go Lions :roar:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
D
Team Captain

O ya I didn't vote cuz there is no the stud should sign what's on the table option :wink: :yes: :wave: :bb: :tease:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

My worst fear is that this situation is dividing our clubhouse into two rival factions...

If Wally doesn't trade CP because he is becoming the teams largest distraction on what should be our year to be Champions...

Then I fear there could become a smoldering cancerous contempt growing in Casey's heart for Wally and the Lions organization :shock:

This situation has got to be solved and soon, otherwize it could come back to haunt us for the next decade :bang:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
stansz
Champion

i say trade him if he continues *beeotch*..
pumped!!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

anybody remember CP Air?

Seems to me that if and when CP returns to play, as starter, they could use something like THE RETURN OF CP AIR as an advertising slogan, ya think?

Damn good ariline, it was.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back