What Would You Rather Buy?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

What would you rather buy?

Lions Season Tickets
84%
Canucks Season Tickets
16%
Giants Season Tickets
No votes

Total votes: 31
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Lions Season Tickets?$350
Canucks Season Tickets$4,950
Giants Season Tickets$540
2012 Season Ticket Holder
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

:whs: It's a no-brainer
Real women wear orange!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

How come the canadians are not in yer poll?? are you prejudiced or something :lol: :lol:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

:no:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

1)Lions ST
2)Canucks ST
3)Giants ST

I've got my GC tix ordered, thanks to the CGA pre-sale offer. $300 for 2 seats in Row D Level 4................Never thought I'd be paying that much to be sitting in the upper deck.

Next target: New Lions white jersey (possibilities: Tugbenyoh, Simpson, Austin)
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

I'm not able to choose between the Lions and Canucks (there's no way you can make me), but I do have Canucks half-season tickets and Lions season tickets.

The only cons I can think of for each one is the Canucks ones cost way more and you might not see them score in one game (although every game I've ever been at, they got at least one goal), and the only con for the Lions is that there are only 9 games.

The Canucks half season's I have cost just over $1,000 for 21 games (Section 323, Row 9, Seat 9 last year). Playoff tickets I have go for $50-100 depending on the round, per game, so it works out to something more (but there were only 4 playoff home games, so it was about $200). I have phantom Canucks 2004 round 2, round 3, and Stanley Cup Finals tickets in my drawer.

My Lions tickets (with my brother) are in Section 11, Row EE. I know my dad made a deposit on GC tickets, since the season's were a Christmas present.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lions season tickets for sure.
Pluto

Considering this is a Lions site i'm pretty confident the Lions ST will take the poll. :roll: Considering cost as well? I have to go Lions, Giants and the Canucks are a distant, distant third.