Thumbs up or Thumbs down?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Do you like the New Uniforms

yes
58%
No
26%
Indifferent
16%

Total votes: 69
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Understood. :wink:
bc49
Hall of Famer

MacNews wrote:If it's geared at the youth market segment, then how come a Lions jersey with no name or number is more expensive than an NFL jersey with a name and number on it
The simplest answer to that my young friend can be summed up with 2 words: mass production. There is no such thing with CFL merchandise, it's thrown out in very limited quantities to reflect the demands of a small domestic population. The less you produce the more it will cost. NFL merchandise has an enormous domestic market and a decent market share in other pockets of the world also so they can produce a whole lot more for a whole lot less.
The 'whole lot less' is reflected in the retail price.
LFITQ
Team Captain

Rammer wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:well, please do post pics when it happens :yes: :lol:
Oh it's happened, but I aint posting that pic. I'll lose valuable cooler space.

You're just gonna have to come out to a tailgater fer yerself.
He could always ask LFitQ for a second running of it.....but I didn't say anything, understand.
That pic has run it's course .. besides I've picked on OS99 far too much as is and he's never really deserved it.

However, if you come to a tailgater Knowitall Imight be persuaded to have a printed copy for distribution.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

That pic has run it's course .. besides I've picked on OS99 far too much as is and he's never really deserved it.
Ken has also seen the response pic I have if that should ever surface again....I was too nice to do it last time.... :twisted: And it wouldn't take a lot of effort to add Phil or Rob to that pic either....pick your poison boys....
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

I am getting hyper for football!! I cant keep my excitment in for much longer!!! :rockin: :rockin:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote: I cant keep my excitment in for much longer!!! :rockin: :rockin:
Well do step away from the computer before that happens.
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

Boooooo white helmets. :( Looks too... high school, I guess?