2021 season

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Reg18
Rookie

Re: 2021 season

And now it's early June 2021. Vaccinations are flying arms at high rates and now we are close to havingb80% of eligible adults with at least one dose new cases are trending lower as well and hospitalizations. Im very optimistic that we will be playing this year cheer up we ate getting there. Encourage people to get their shots.. We've signed many interesting players and its going to be a competitive interesting camp

Hazmat
Rookie

Get your shots and get a stroke and almost die like my relative. Why anyone would get an untested non FDA approved mRNA (gene editing) kill shot is beside me. Does anyone know what an antibody is? What are the long term side effects of these "mirace" vaccines? Does anyone know? mRNA shots have NEVER successfully worked, rats die in 6 months which equates to 5 years in humans. Smarten up people, would you stick your hand in a wood chipper?

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Not another Covidiot

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG and back working in Mackenzie for the next few months.

Reg18 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:51 pm And now it's early June 2021. Vaccinations are flying arms at high rates and now we are close to havingb80% of eligible adults with at least one dose new cases are trending lower as well and hospitalizations. Im very optimistic that we will be playing this year cheer up we ate getting there. Encourage people to get their shots.. We've signed many interesting players and its going to be a competitive interesting camp
I'm in the 60-64 group. Just got my invite to book my 2nd shot this morning, only 7 weeks after getting the 1st dose. I booked for the 29th whi h will be just under 9 weeks between shots. Things are indeed accelerating.

You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG and back working in Mackenzie for the next few months.

1jq

I was emailing my new rep the other day. He figures they'll have their plan together for the capacity restricted opener and ready to communicate to the season ticket holders within 2 weeks.

You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.