Merry Christmas fellow Lionbackers!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year's. Here's hoping for a successful return of CFL football for 2021 (missing Blitz's version of "A Visit from St. Nicholas" aka "Twas The Night Before Christmas" :sigh:).

Thank you to D for running this wonderful forum for us to be able to write, share, vent, inform, reply, learn, and cast hope for our favourite team.

Cheers everyone! :beer:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Merry Christmas, David and all Lionbackers who have kept the Lions’ discussion going during this long, long offseason. I too missed Blitz’s Night Before Christmas. I hope he and other longtime posters return for the new season.

After moving to Kamloops last year, I’m still looking forward to commuting 12 minutes from home to attend daily training camp sessions. I’m counting down the months and crossing my fingers that the vaccine supply will flow freely and fans will be allowed back in the stands in 2021.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Feliz Navidad my amigos from Mazatlan!
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Gridiron Ernie
Champion

Merry Christmas and a happy (hoped for healthy) New Year to all you Lionbackers. Even without any Lions games it was real nice to still hear a few of your voices chiming in time to time. And here's hoping for a happy and healthy CFL also. If not quite there for 2021 in any normal way, then full-out roaring in 2022.