Week 3

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Murdoch
All Star

Edmonton again. Lions definitely had a tough early schedule.

Would have been a good one to watch.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

For fans who want the closest thing to a live football fix, Nelson Hackewich streams simulations of all 2020 CFL games live on Twitch.tv under user name nhacker49. Some of the simulations are also broadcast on Facebook Live with play-by-play provided by The Rod Pedersen Show. The simulations are based on Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football 2019 video game. So far the virtual 2020 Lions are 0-2 and badly need a win in their home opener against the Esks. The best thing about the postponement of the 2020 season is that the Lions avoided a tough opening schedule.
Murdoch
All Star

Thanks for the heads up on Twitch.tv Any word on what the issue with the fantasy Lions has been? No doubt 0 - 3 was not the start they were hoping for.

One dislike about the schedule for me is playing the same team twice in the first three weeks or so where an injury or even just a slow start could really give one team the upper edge come playoff time. I prefer it to be spaced out as much as possible to minimize the impact of the out of the normal.

Just checked now and see that BC only plays Edmonton twice this year which makes it even sadder that a divisional rival is finished with after week three. I know the scheduling is not easy.

Makes the fantasy win all that much more important. For the record I say the Lions take it.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The virtual 2020 Lions scored 13 second-half points to defeat the virtual Roughriders 16-11 Thursday and earn their first victory of the simulated CFL season, with play-by-play provided by Rod Pedersen on Facebook Live.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

The PxP job Pederson did was amazing. Normally I would not watch someone play a video game, but I could not stop watching this one. If you were only listening you would have no idea it wasn't a real game.
Murdoch
All Star

Who do they have playing MLB for the Lions?