Peter Godber - Mystery Solved

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I had long wonder exactly what the nature of Godber's 2018 injury was and what the scoop was last year seeing him at training camp and down on the sidelines during home games. Matt Baker lays it all out in a nice piece. I think it will be a very big positive getting him back on the field.

https://www.bclions.com/2020/01/16/pete ... -on-track/
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
maxlion
Legend

Interesting quote from the article: “Being around guys like Sukh Chungh, Joel Figueroa, Hunter Steward and my housemate Phil Norman has been great. That competition in the weight room pushes all of us. Add in the fact that coach Bates is here, we’re going to know a lot of the stuff we want to do before we get to camp.”

Potentially could be the starting offensive line. I thought that Norman might be the odd man out. Hard to be a international centre in the CFL, especially when your roommate is a national centre. Though he has played tackle too in the past. It seems surprising but positive that he stayed in BC during the off-season.