Campbell to unveil coaching staff in the new year

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Rick Campbell tells Matt Baker of bclions.com that the search for assistant coaches is going well and he plans to announce his staff at once early in the new year. First he is preparing to spend Christmas with his fiancee's family in Toronto before getting married on New Year's Eve.

CAMPBELL HITS THE GROUND RUNNING TOWARD 2020
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Migawd! Where the hell are his priorities?!?!? :wink:

Early congrats to Rick and the future Mrs.C.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Dusty
Champion

I would have preferred sooner rather than later, but now, at least, I won't be wondering what's happening on a daily basis. I was loading up the Lionbackers site as soon as I got home to check if there was an announcement... not that I won't be doing that most days anyways.....

Given that the position coaches have their contracts expire December 31 (I think) and none of the available coaches have secured an alternate position, it will be interesting to see how Campbell loads up the coaching roster. I'm still nervous about the prospect of JJ being given another year as OC or his "de-mentor" McAdoo coming..... but I now can put it all aside until after the New Year....