2019 Grey Cup Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

Hambone wrote:Lol. Lionbackers criteria for an HC candidate:
Not allowed to smile under adversity like Steineaur.
Not allowed to display a fiery personality like Maas, Rapp, Ritchie and at times Dave Dickenson.
Not allowed to have a beard like O'Shea.
Not allowed to wear your hat slightly off centre like Claybrooks.
Not allowed to wear your hat backwards like Benevides.
Not allowed to wear shorts like Claybrooks and O'Shea even in the heat of the summer.
Not allowed to wear a shirt and tie like Mike Kelly.
Not allowed to squint like Wally.

Edit: And I forgot must where a headset so you can meddle in the play calling you've delegated and entrusted to your coordinators.

Or dance around from side-to-side on the balls of your feet during pregame warm-up or just prior to the anthem. Looks ridiculous (Khari Jones).

:tease:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Dusty
Champion

Hambone wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm
jwbavalon wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:38 pm
How true Hambone but I just want a coach to put together 60 minutes of exciting football and come out with a win. He can be the "emperor has no clothes", but who cares. I understand the job is also a PR exercise but at the end of the day it is more of "what have you done for me". Win games and fill seats. The new capitalism.

Go Lions Go
If results are there my coach can wear a tutu and one of those beanies with a propeller on top for all I care.
Hambone....... OMG, for a moment there, I thought you were saying that YOU would wear a tutu and a beanie with a propellor on top if a coach could win, baby, win.....

I thought that this could be one of the most successful ST marketing approaches that the Lions could have.... "Get Yer Season Tickets now so that you won't miss a game" (with Hambone in a tutu!).... If I hadn't already renewed..... I sure would tomorrow.....

Alas, I re-read your note...... quelle disappointment.....