Grey Cup predictions....

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who Will Win Grey Cup?

Bombers
29%
Tiger Cats
71%

Total votes: 17
aklawitter
All Star

Going with Hamilton and Mouat grad Maleek Irons
David
Team Captain

25-23 Tiger-Cats.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Gridiron Ernie
Champion

Ah well, what can I say... I've decided to vote... and am surely voting with my heart not with my brain. I know wishing won't make it so, but I do think the Bombers have some heavy horses who might... might... might just manage to pull the loaded stone-boat across that line into victory and a championship at last. I kinda like David's suggested score tally, sounds about right, but I'll just switch it round in favour of the Bombers instead of the 'Cats. How can I not? -- some of my ex-Winnipeger family members are already shaking their beautiful blue and gold pompoms in my face!

Honestly, I just hope for an entertaining contest, demonstrating all what the CFL game can bring, and that we'll have a safe health outcome for every player involved. They are brave young fellows. Cheers!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Turnovers and big plays will decide the game. I don’t think it will be close, 42-18 Hamilton.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:12 pm
Turnovers and big plays will decide the game. I don’t think it will be close, 42-18 Hamilton.
It wasn’t close. Turnovers and big plays indeed decided the game but it was the Bombers, not the Ticats, who thoroughly dominated. Orlondo Steinauer and the Ticats will have some unfinished business to motivate them next year.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:33 pm
Winnipeg will have to wait til next year to hoist Lord Grey's mug.
I felt quite similar to you - even though I was wanting a Bombers win.

And guess what?

It appears the Ticats individually and collectively felt the same as you, I and many others and simply weren't ready to play at the tempo of the Bombers. 3 turnovers and just 7 Bomber points should have set the Cats on fire.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy