Will Corey Chamblin be Fired

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Will Corey Chamblin be Fired?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6
JohnnyMusso
Champion

I thought for sure he would, but a few weeks have passed since the end of the season and he still has a job. Argos may be waiting to see if they can lure O'Shea to Toronto, but I think he will stay in Winnipeg win or lose the Grey Cup. He has a stable job in the Peg and a very good team. Why would he leave for a bad team and risk being fired in 2 years if Argos do not improve.

I vote No. If he was to be fired, they would have done it already.
Last edited by JohnnyMusso on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I expect Chamblin to be fired and replaced by Tommy Condell. The Argos were probably hoping for O'Shea to become available but that's unlikely now.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

B.C.FAN wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:25 pm
I expect Chamblin to be fired and replaced by Tommy Condell. The Argos were probably hoping for O'Shea to become available but that's unlikely now.
Condell as a name intrigues me but I know zip about him other than his success as an OC.

Not sure why O'Shea would now be staying in the 'Peg IF he wants to exit to be back in Ontario. His job surely wasn't on the line with the Bombers.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy