Rick Campbell won't be back in Ottawa

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Sir Purrcival wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:53 am
I do not want Maas as HC. Nothing about him has impressed me since he started in the role. I don't like his temperament or his style.
Unlike criticism of Claybrook's hat at least there's substance to your take on Maas Sir P.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Jason Maas inherited a defending Grey Cup champion team in 2016. His teams have never finished better than third place in the West or made it back to the Grey Cup, and the Eskimos' won-loss record has gotten progressively worse in the past two years. If he is fired after this season, it will be for good reason. His temperament and disdain for fans and the CFL's media partners make him the antithesis of what the B.C. franchise needs.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Sir Purrcival wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:53 am
I do not want Maas as HC. Nothing about him has impressed me since he started in the role. I don't like his temperament or his style.

Seconded
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

The Campbell legacy could be a reason to choose BC over Edmonton. Rick may realize that he will never be able to reach the bar set by dad and avoid taking a job in Edmonton.
BC 1988
Legend

TSN 1040 had a top of the hour news clip today that Hervey has "asked for permission" to contact Rick Campbell about the vacant head coach position.