Last Game - Who Will Win

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who Will Win - Lions or Stampeders

Lions
13%
Stampeders
88%

Total votes: 8
JohnnyMusso
Champion

Can Lions end the year on a high or will Stampeders prevail to avoid finishing third in the West.

Stampeders all the way. They will not blow it and Lions will finish with the worst record in a long time.
maxlion
Legend

Tough call, but think I'll go with Stampeders on this one.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Stamps They have a lot riding on this game
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

All the pressure is on the Stamps. If the Lions are aggressive, they can play spoilers.
jwbavalon
Rookie

After watching the Cal-Wpg game on the weekend, Calgary will win.
Dusty
Champion

jwbavalon wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:40 pm
I agree. Calgary will be going into the game with a "We have to win" attitude. I think they will.
Gridiron Ernie
Champion

Dusty wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:41 pm
jwbavalon wrote:
I agree. Calgary will be going into the game with a "We have to win" attitude. I think they will.
Fair comment for sure, but just the same -- on the other hand one can argue that teams going into games with the "we got nothing to lose" attitude have often surprised and turned the tables. I got my rosy-orange coloured glasses on again and am looking for a Saturday night upset. Our Leos by a point in an exciting contest. (Though I can hardly believe I said that, given who our QBs will be!)
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Gridiron Ernie wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:25 am
Dusty wrote:
jwbavalon wrote:
Fair comment for sure, but just the same -- on the other hand one can argue that teams going into games with the "we got nothing to lose" attitude have often surprised and turned the tables. I got my rosy-orange coloured glasses on again and am looking for a Saturday night upset. Our Leos by a point in an exciting contest. (Though I can hardly believe I said that, given who our QBs will be!)
bet Wpg would gladly lend the Leos Collaros for this game.
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

KnowItAll wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:10 am
Gridiron Ernie wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:25 am
Dusty wrote:

bet Wpg would gladly lend the Leos Collaros for this game.
If the Bombers Collaros loan includes Harris and Bighill, and Buck Pierce to call the plays, then the Lions might have a chance vs the Stamps.
Figaro
Rookie

The Lions will win. I still believe that this team is a great team that got off on the wrong foot. Yes there were some bad decisions but let's enjoy our last kick at the Stamps. Roar you Lions Roar!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I expected the Stamps to go all out to win on Saturday to earn a home playoff game but they've reportedly been hit by injuries and may opt to rest a number of starters this week. That could mean new faces in the secondary and offensive and defensive lines.

Daniel Austin of Postmedia quotes Dave Dickenson on facing a roster dilemma:
Stampeders have lots to consider with roster decisions