Season Ticket Holder Conference Call

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Matt Baker
Rookie

Hey everyone,

As I'm sure many of you are aware, Rick LaLecheur hosted a season ticket holder conference call on Tuesday night. Plenty of great feedback and questions from fans plus Rick was very open and up front in some of his answers. We posted the entire call as a podcast on bclions.com. Link below for those interested.

https://cdn.simplecast.com/audio/326076 ... d=rss_feed
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Thanks for the link, Matt. I wasn't able to listen to the live call the other day but I appreciate the opportunity to catch up. Kudos to Rick. I've always appreciated his accessibility and candour, whether talking to him in person, communicating by email or listening to an interview. You and others in the organization have always been approachable and responsive as well.

I must repeat what I and others have said many times this year: The in-stadium atmosphere has been great this year despite the size of the crowds. I know the club has put a lot of effort into that, as Rick mentioned, and the marketing efforts to families, youth and university students have paid dividends in a younger fan base, some of whom will hopefully become lifelong Lions fans as I and others did in our childhood. I'm bringing two grandchildren to this week's game, one of them on a child's ticket, and they're looking forward to it. I had three generations of family members at the previous game. The kids love it, and the price is now attractive for more family groups throughout the stadium.