Who Will win Lions or Riders

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who Will Win Lions or Riders

Poll ended at Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Riders
100%
Lions
No votes
Tie
No votes

Total votes: 11
JohnnyMusso
Champion

Without Reilly, Lions do not have a hope. Riders battling for first and will not blow this one. Riders win easily. Lions may not even scored a touchdown.
jwbavalon
Rookie

On a positive note, we should see Sol , Manny , Cody and other former Lions who we all cheered for. I just want a good game, it's a night out.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

It’s always a fun game when the Riders are in town, especially when their team is having a good season. I’m planning to bring three extra people. (I picked the Riders to win, BTW. I’m just hoping for an entertaining game.)
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Could be a blowup. If that is the case, we might see Kramer.
Dusty
Champion

I am not expecting the Lions to win. I would like to see Augustin and Kramer to get some reps, but I expect that O'Brien and Bridge will dress and that Augustin and Kramer will not dress. Such is the way of this team's assessment of players... markedly different than mine.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Maybe if Kraemar had lied on his resume and said he once played for the Eskimos he would get a chance to play?
jwbavalon
Rookie

Belize City Lion wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:16 am
Maybe if Kraemar had lied on his resume and said he once played for the Eskimos he would get a chance to play?
Thanks for the chuckle, BCL