Mike Reilly

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BC 1988
Legend

With Trevor Harris about to miss his first game due to injury, Mike Reilly is now the only QB this season to start all games (just heard on TSN 1040).
David
Team Captain

One of the highlights of this (mostly) miserable season is watching Mike Reilly break Matt Baker's balls every week. These interviews are hilarious.

https://www.bclions.com/2019/09/19/%f0% ... of-ottawa/

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

We need more of these lighthearted interviews especially with this season.
cms22
Starter

<quote> I am laughing at suggestions of dealing Mike Reilly. He is exactly what this franchise needs. Start developing Grant Kraemer and any other quarterback you can find? Yes, because you never know when you will need them - look what happened to the Als post-Calvillo. But deal the future Hall-of-Famer? No! He is still among the Top 3 QBs in the league. <quote>

I AM LAUGHING that anyone could think of a 34 year-old highest paid player in the league as one of the top 3 QB's in the league when his team is 2-10....... i mean, seriously...

tons of QB's put up big numbers BECAUSE their team is losing so badly....

there are 6 better teams in the league than the lions. 4 of them start inexperienced starting QB's. and one of them starts a self-developed QB. and ottawa was starting a an inexperienced QB when they played well at the start of the season.

the only reason to even think of keeping reilly is some misguided marketing idea or having paid out so much on the front-end that the per season hit is much reduced.
BC 1988
Legend

David wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:48 pm
One of the highlights of this (mostly) miserable season is watching Mike Reilly break Matt Baker's balls every week. These interviews are hilarious.

https://www.bclions.com/2019/09/19/%f0% ... of-ottawa/

DH :cool:
That was great. (I'll have to look up some of the older ones.) I think he could have a career in broadcasting (or comedy).
Reilly sure has a lot of gray for a 34 year old. Has anyone compared how gray he is now vs when he was in EDM?