Who Will Win - Ottawa or BC

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who Will Win - Ottawa or BC

Ottawa
38%
BC
56%
Tie
6%

Total votes: 16
JohnnyMusso
Champion

This game Lions should win, but will they? I have a feeling they will lose again. Sad to feel this way, but Redblacks will win in a close game.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Another Guarantee Loss Night at BC Place. Lions will remain winless at home this year.
JohnnyMusso
Champion

Ottawa lost big today. If Lions do not win at home against the Redblacks they will not beat anyone. These are 2 worse teams in the CFL this year. Ottawa is playing now as everyone predicted they would. Those 2 first wins inflated their record. They have come down to earth now.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

If ever there was a chance for another win, this would have to be it. But faith in this team is so keenly absent, I haven't got the slightest idea if they actually have what it takes to pull it off. One thing for sure is that Jennings will be eager to stick it to his old team. I give it a 50-50 chance of victory. No more.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
ziggy
Legend

I predict, in the upset of the week,lol, the BCLions will win their second game of the season. I know that second win is out there somewhere!
Dusty
Champion

Under no circumstances at the beginning of the season did I forsee that there would be a question about the Lions winning their second game of the year in mid-September.

I'm looking forward to a good game experience at BC Place and am expecting that the Leo's will beat Ottawa this coming Friday.
JohnnyMusso
Champion

I think it is 50/50 Lions win. I have no expectations of them. It is a game they can win, but they could easily lose again.

Both teams desperate for win and both will likely make their share of mistakes as a result of being a bit nervous especially in 2nd half.
David
Team Captain

I think the Leos will finally have a breakout game this week. I had a good feeling about the Ti-Cats game a few weeks ago but it wasn't to be. But this time I think they will pull through.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Gridiron Ernie
Champion

I too have been feeling our Leos will win this one. (But I can't entirely shake the worry that Jennings will be super-motivated to show Hervey he was wrong about him and play a truly inspired game.) Whatever the case, I hope it's top-notch entertainment and brings us cellar dwellers some joy! That would be real good medicine for the team, psychologically. All that work and loss after loss after loss... not healthy.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

I like BC's chances. While their improved play hasn't resulted in W's they nonetheless seem to be playing better. Ottawa seems to be heading in the other direction. They started the season 2-0 but now sit 3-8. After winning their first 2 against tough competition in Calgary and Saskatchewan they promptly dropped their next 4 before eking out an OT win in Montreal. Since then they've dropped another 4 straight and have been outscored 107-42 in the last 3 with margins of victory being 14, 22 and 29. 2 of those 3 games were at home. BC may have the CFL's worst record as of today but Ottawa may now be the worst team. Perhaps both will be looking at the other being what they need to cure what ails them.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
maxlion
Legend

Ottawa still has a shot at playoffs, so they have a lot more to play for. Rick Campbell has been pretty successful in Ottawa. I'd give Ottawa the edge, but could go either way.
Evil Empire
prospect

I voted tie, because I honestly don’t know. But, I give the advantage to BC. There is no reason they shouldn’t win this game at home. They have certainly been snake bitten in a few games this year. But, I think your guys will play a good game. It’s just whether they can do it for a full 60:00?

I picked tie, but I’ll make an actual prediction.

30-27 BC.

If it turns out 30-30, or 27-27. Well, hey.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Jarius starts the 2nd half with that behind the LOS toss to 21 and then on 2 and 17 runs a draw. Leads eventually to a good return by logan and 3 pts. Second series he runs again conservative then wakes up and Reilly tosses INT in front of 88.

Jarius with his script puts his own players to sleep.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy