NFL Cuts

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Both Williams and Singleton are young. They can spend a year on the PR and still have a lot of years left to play in their careers. 17 weeks of NFL PR pays US$136K (about CAD$180). That's probably double what either could earn in the CFL for the remainder of this season.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Belize City Lion wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:53 am
Both Williams and Singleton are young. They can spend a year on the PR and still have a lot of years left to play in their careers. 17 weeks of NFL PR pays US$136K (about CAD$180). That's probably double what either could earn in the CFL for the remainder of this season.
NFL PR works out to CDN$10660 per week. And of course when a player is on the PR they are only 1 injury away from being on the 53 which includes a nice little raise to a minimum of approximately CDN$41,300 per game. I stand to be corrected but I believe if a PR player gets activated he is to be paid regular salary for the next 3 games even if he goes back onto the PR after one game. If true all season on the PR + 1 game on the 53 could be worth CDN$273,140.

Buffalo has 2 TEs and Williams as the lone WR on the PR. Singleton is the only LB on the Eagles' PR.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Hambone
Hall of Famer

Interesting. I don't know if Badgley is hurt or they are dabbling with 1 kicker. Badgley is listed as inactive with Ty Long handling all kicking chores for the Chargers today. He's punting, kicking off, is 2 for 2 on converts and just kicked a 40 yard FG.
The_Pauser
Legend

Hambone wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm
Interesting. I don't know if Badgley is hurt or they are dabbling with 1 kicker. Badgley is listed as inactive with Ty Long handling all kicking chores for the Chargers today. He's punting, kicking off, is 2 for 2 on converts and just kicked a 40 yard FG.
Badgley is hurt
Roar you Lions roar!
Hambone
Hall of Famer

The_Pauser wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:52 pm
Hambone wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:16 pm
Badgley is hurt
Thanks. I didn't dig very deep but noticed Badgley was still listed at top if the depth chart for PK which would indicate injury. I can't off top of my head think of a name but wonder who was the last kicker to handle all chores in an NFL game.