Tiger Cats at BC - who will win?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Tiger Cats at BC - Who Will Win

Tiger Cats
57%
Lions
43%
Tie
No votes

Total votes: 21
David
Team Captain

Finally, I have a good "gut" feeling about the prospects of a "W" tomorrow. :yahoo:

If we can just avoid the special teams disasters and somehow manage to contain Brandon Banks, we should be alright. Hamilton will be without their second-best receiver (Luke Tasker) for this one.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:00 pm
Dusty wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:42 am
I continue to be perplexed by the Lions record to-date. How a team that has the level of talent that they have can be doing so poorly is, to me, very perplexing.
The team I've been watching is certainly not loaded with talent. They can't block, can't tackle and continually get beaten by Special Teams.
That’s coaching. For example, I can’t believe that offensive linemen who were among the highest rated prospects in their draft years and have spent several years on NFL and CFL rosters don’t know how to block. They just look confused by their assignments. Special teams breakdowns appear to be partly due to lack of recognition of their opponents’ alignments and partly to players not following their assignments.