Claybrooks a High School Coach at Best!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ray Nettles Ghost
prospect

So.....do tell me?
What kind of Coach would ever throw some Lame Flag, with just a 1:56 left in a game, that you are once again....getting your Ass Kicked In?
What type of Coach...would do that?
A High School Coach....would do that!
Coach Snoop Dog, just continues to PROVE....Game in and Game Out, that HIM and his Unprofessional LOOK.....have to GO!
There is no way in hell, that anyone with one gram of Football sense in their bones, could ever side with this Loser or defend him ever being a Professional Head Coach!
Coach Snoop Dog has to GO!!!!!
VictoriaFan
Starter

I'm thinking someone else needs to go
JohnnyMusso
Champion

This topic was closed already and created again under a different name. I would just not reply to it and it will fade away or moderators will close it.

No issues with someone expressing an opinion, but attacking others for their opinions, which is what this person did to me in a vicious way is uncalled for and I for one will not engage with him ever again.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

It was not out of reach at that point and secondly there was a knee to 89's head as he was trying to catch the ball. If a coach doesn't react to his players like that then players will respond and take penalties. If nothing else the HC who has MOST of his challenges flags this for the league.

Any coach who sits on a flag when the game might be won would be an idiot much like it's idiotic to suggest that Claybrooks proven to be a top DC on a Grey Cup and division winning team is not more than a HS coach.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
D
Team Captain

Ray Nettles Ghost wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:13 am
So.....do tell me?
What kind of Coach would ever throw some Lame Flag, with just a 1:56 left in a game, that you are once again....getting your Ass Kicked In?
What type of Coach...would do that?
A High School Coach....would do that!
Coach Snoop Dog, just continues to PROVE....Game in and Game Out, that HIM and his Unprofessional LOOK.....have to GO!
There is no way in hell, that anyone with one gram of Football sense in their bones, could ever side with this Loser or defend him ever being a Professional Head Coach!
Coach Snoop Dog has to GO!!!!!
Dude you have already been warned a couple times already so I would suggest you read the rules, I particular rules #3, 4 and the golden rule. And calling the coach is borderline racism so knock it off.

Pretty Simple Stuff

Rule No. 1
You must register to post in this forum. This forum is intended as a place to talk about Football, Sports and Canadian Sports in particular it's free and easy to register so what are you waiting for?

Rule No.2
You must be 18 years of age to enter The Pub. The Pub may contain discussion of heated topics not suitable for Minors so you must be 18 years of age to enter.

Rule No. 3
Please respect other posters. This forum is intended as a place to build friendships, Personal attacks will not be tolerated. This site is a hobby and people who make it a pain in the butt to run or any users who continually start squabbles and garner complaints will be punted from the forum.

Rule No. 4
Please remember that younger fans often visit the forum so please play nice and keep the language appropriate. I have taken the time to install word censors for vulgar content but there is always a way around it. You know it and so do I so don't tick me off by making me add more variations to the word censor list. Any non football related trash talk, city bashing jokes, smack etc. should be posted in the Pub Section. If you must trash talk please present your point it in a thoughtful manner rather than a vulgar hate driven tirade. There are more trash talk guidelines posted in the Pub, if you intend to trash talk you had better read them.

Rule No. 5
No pictures in your sig file ... 1.)I just don't like them, 2.)they slow down the site 3.)and they chew up bandwidth that's 3 downs they're out. Feel Free to express yourself with your avatar.

and of course the Golden Rule
I reserve the right to make up more rules as we go along.

Rules Enforcement
Lionbackers.com features moderators (Team Captains) who do their best to maintain a friendly enviroment for everyone. If you find a problem with a post you can alert a Team Captain and click the Report a Post button on the top right of each post.

Revised September 14 2003
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Ray Nettles Ghost
prospect

Just because you don't happen to like or agree with my Opinions or the way that I express those opinions is neither here or nor there.
I have said NOTHING at all that could be seen as being anything but the Total Truth.
As far as Musso goes, he got to run me down, and I just returned the favour.
This Forum seems to take just the one side, the side of the supposed Fan with his head stuck in the sand.
I am not PC....never have been....never will be, and see not need to ever apologise for being a GUY.
How Unmanly is it, when a "FOOTBALL Forum" is more concerned about someones tender feelings as opposed to hearing what we really think.
Stop this Racism crap.....its statements like that , that have cultures against one another.
Just because you can TRY to Dish it out, yet can't take it, that is all on you .
The Thread was closed due to Musso taking the thing South.
When he couldn't take someone telling it like it is, his feeling got Hurt, and he ran to the Teacher.
This Forum is for Debate, for a Manly Debate and an Open discussion.
It is not about being PC or being Nice to another Guy. lol
What the hell ever happened to Men being Men?
I feel sorry for the Males of the next generation.
They might as well have their Balls removed at Birth, if left up to a few of you, on this "Football" Forum.
In 50 Years....Guys will all be Chicks, at this rate!
JohnnyMusso
Champion

RNG, you are not telling the truth. I suggested to you that you stop the name calling of the coach for it is immature like a 12 year old. I did not run you down other than say it was immature to name calling the coach Snoop Dog and other names. One thing to not like him and another to put him down in a mean spirited way. It is a form of bullying. All this talk of me PC is BS because I suggested it you to not be insulting. But you instead attack me in a long rant and hide behind the claim that we are being PC and not real men. It is pure nonsense. If that is what a real man is I want no part of it. And it was you not me that caused the thread to close. You need to look yourself in the mirror and see the truth than blame me .

A real man does not act like a bully and attack others because they disagree with their opinions. Calling us ladies and having no balls is not a real man. It is a bully and I for one will stand up to you before you are kicked off this site. It has nothing to do with being PC but having some class and respect for others. Justifying bullying by saying it should be allowed and to ban it is being PC is BS. That is not what a real man. This is not the 1950's anymore. No one here is going to put up with that BS and I can take it fine, but do not share your outdated thinking and I am sure very few do. If the moderator warns me after this post I accept that, but tired of listening to your nonsense. I did not run to anyone. I never reported you or complained about you at all. I gave you advice and you unleashed on me. I did not even find out about it till the thread was closed. So your claim is BS. I was never hurt by your words for they are words of a fool.

I said my peace and will not waste my time anymore with you.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

This thread title gives this forum a bad rap as pretty much every poster here but the thread starter recognize that Claybrooks has more than demonstrated his skills in Calgary.

I think I'll take other coaches' and actual real players' views on his expertise and skill coaching a top DEF unit and winning the division and Grey Cup over the rantings and ravings that are hardly coherent.
The_Pauser
Legend

Ray Nettles Ghost wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:41 pm
Just because you don't happen to like or agree with my Opinions or the way that I express those opinions is neither here or nor there.
I have said NOTHING at all that could be seen as being anything but the Total Truth.
This Forum seems to take just the one side, the side of the supposed Fan with his head stuck in the sand.
I am not PC....never have been....never will be, and see not need to ever apologise for being a GUY.
How Unmanly is it, when a "FOOTBALL Forum" is more concerned about someones tender feelings as opposed to hearing what we really think.
Stop this Racism crap.....its statements like that , that have cultures against one another.
Just because you can TRY to Dish it out, yet can't take it, that is all on you .
When he couldn't take someone telling it like it is, his feeling got Hurt, and he ran to the Teacher.
They might as well have their Balls removed at Birth, if left up to a few of you, on this "Football" Forum.
LOL
Roar you Lions roar!
D
Team Captain

Ray Nettles Ghost wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:41 pm
This Forum seems to take just the one side, the side oef the supposed Fan with his head stuck in the sand.
Apparently the penny hasn’t dropped for you.

I’ve been running this site for 20 years, you have 15 posts so don’t tell me or any other regulars what this site is for. It’s clear that your not able to express your opinions in a respectful manner.

That’s 3rd down for you and your punted so ... kick rocks
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Lui05
Rookie

D wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:18 am
Apparently the penny hasn’t dropped for you.

I’ve been running this site for 20 years, you have 15 posts so don’t tell me or any other regulars what this site is for. It’s clear that your not able to express your opinions in a respectful manner.

That’s 3rd down for you and your punted so ... kick rocks
Bless you dear sir, bless you!
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

Steven Wright
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Funny thing about the rants and "Snoop Dog" references is that he couldn't even spell Snoop's name correctly. It's Snoop Dogg, not Snoop Dog. If one does a Google search on him when they go through the images they will find that he is sporting ball cap, toque, reggae style toque or head scarf in less than 10% of them. On the rare occasion he's seen sporting a ball cap it's always on straight, never tilted or off centre.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Honestly when this thread pops up with such an idiotic title, it's an embarrassment to this site as it's idiotic to suggest this coach is not better than HS. That and the whole hat thing which smacks of racism should get this thread CLOSED.

I have never seen any thread topic so bizarre as this one.

Johnny Musso was right - we shouldn't have responded to this.
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

Toppy Vann wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 pm
Honestly when this thread pops up with such an idiotic title, it's an embarrassment to this site as it's idiotic to suggest this coach is not better than HS. That and the whole hat thing which smacks of racism should get this thread CLOSED.

I have never seen any thread topic so bizarre as this one.

Johnny Musso was right - we shouldn't have responded to this.
^^^ I agree. Mods should close this idiotic thread.
JohnnyMusso
Champion

RNG has been booted off the site by Moderator D so there really isn't a need to close it for the man can no longer post on this thread or on any other one which is a good thing. We may not always agree on topics, but we all respect each other. He cannot and hid behind being anti PC and a Real Man as justification for being rude, abusive, non respectful, etc.

He only had 15 posts and yet he stirred up a hornets' nest on here and the site is better off without him. He just never could tone down his behavior and has been booted off and anyone of us would too if we acted like that.

He could post on 3 Down Nation or CFL site. Seems anything goes there.