Claybrooks a High School Coach at Best!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

3 Down Nation disabled their comment section last year, likely never to return, due to too many abusive comments from trolls.
JohnnyMusso
Champion

Not true Dano. I was on 3 down nation the other day and have posted comments there and so have others for weeks.

Here the latest news story on the Lions and 3 comments to it so far:

Sue Crawford-Uzenko

Mr. Braley has been a Godsend to the CFL. Thank you sir.

Like · Reply · 2h

Don Foley

The CFL has been in a steady decline ever since Dave Braley waddled up to the trough in 1987 and began to stuff his pockets at the expense of the CFL.

Attempting to get himself appointed as commissioner, strong-arming the league into handing him an inordinate number of hosting Grey Cup games.

What Braley has done is absolutely CRIMINAL. Which is why he scampered out of the Senate as quickly as he could once investigations about the financial improprieties of senators Pam Wallin and Mike Duffy started.

Braley knew he’d funnelled a good chunk of the the $10 MILLION of taxpayer dollars into his own pockets - - hence, the abrupt resignation from the senate before he could be investigated.

Seven years after the fact and I’m still waiting to see an accounting made public as to where that $10 MILLION handout for the 2012 Grey Cup ended up.

Like · Reply · 1h

Michael Askin

This possible deal has been moving at glaicier speed forever but meanwhile there's been a meltdown. Do it or shut up with these endless rumors!

Like · Reply · 1h
Evil Empire
prospect

I think you have to post on 3D using Facebook or whatever. In other words you can’t really be just a faceless anonymous troll. Which is cool. If you can’t show your face and who you really are to get your point across. Then your point is probably BS.

RNG had some legit points, but that guy needs to learn how to make them in a civilized manner in accordance with the rules of this site.

He never got that, and used ridiculous arguments to justify his poor behaviour.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

JohnnyMusso wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:24 pm
Not true Dano. I was on 3 down nation the other day and have posted comments there and so have others for weeks.

Sue Crawford-Uzenko

Like · Reply · 2h

Don Foley

The CFL has been in a steady decline ever since Dave Braley waddled up to the trough in 1987 and began to stuff his pockets at the expense of the CFL.

Attempting to get himself appointed as commissioner, strong-arming the league into handing him an inordinate number of hosting Grey Cup games.

What Braley has done is absolutely CRIMINAL. Which is why he scampered out of the Senate as quickly as he could once investigations about the financial improprieties of senators Pam Wallin and Mike Duffy started.

Braley knew he’d funnelled a good chunk of the the $10 MILLION of taxpayer dollars into his own pockets - - hence, the abrupt resignation from the senate before he could be investigated.

Seven years after the fact and I’m still waiting to see an accounting made public as to where that $10 MILLION handout for the 2012 Grey Cup ended up.

Like · Reply · 1h

Michael Askin

This possible deal has been moving at glaicier speed forever but meanwhile there's been a meltdown. Do it or shut up with these endless rumors!

Like · Reply · 1h
Don Foley aka Area 51 and scourge of any forum he blesses with his "wisdom" including this one at one time. Also is brother to Ricky Foley.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Evil Empire
prospect

Hambone wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:26 pm
JohnnyMusso wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Sue Crawford-Uzenko

Like · Reply · 2h

Don Foley

Like · Reply · 1h

Michael Askin

Like · Reply · 1h
Don Foley aka Area 51 and scourge of any forum he blesses with his "wisdom" including this one at one time. Also is brother to Ricky Foley.
I remember reading Area 51 on the rider fan site a few years ago. And then on 3D when they first allowed comments. That guy was a troll of the highest order. I thought he was a bit crazy. But he was entertaining and funny as hell to read. A good troll rides the fine line between the rules and going overboard. RNG could have taken a few lessons from A51.