I am not Ray Nettles Ghost

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Evil Empire
prospect

The original thread is locked and though I had read the thread I missed a post or at leadt the important part of it.

Qhoted from ... Johnny Musso...

To my knowledge there has only been one hat hater and that is Ray Nettles Ghost. Then Evil Empire says he and his wife are a hat hater too. Since this a first post I have to question whether Ray Nettles Ghost and Evil Empire are the same person. They may not be, but seems to much of a coincidence to me. Also as I said the complaint is very petty. The average fan could care less. To make a statement that his tilted hat is the unprofessional thing in the history of the CFL is pretty extreme. Can you two seriously know the history of the CFL over the last 100 plus years and how people dressed or acted? I doubt it.

Claybrooks will be judged on his record which right now is very poor. I for one feel if Lions do finish with 4 wins or fewer both he and Hervey need to be fired. You cannot give time for someone to grow. It is a results based industry and Lions cannot risk going through another year like this. One is bad enough.

The last time Lions finished 3 and 15 does anyone remember who was the coach? Was it Joe Paopao? That year Lions cleaned house and brought in Dave Richie and Eric Tillman and they turned the franchise around in 1 yea

Listen pal. I’m not that guy. I think he’s actually stepped well over the line as that crap thread went on. I just stepped in to say my piece about the accusations of racism, alright.

I personally thought the obvious level of intelligence in the posts and the posting styles would be obvious.

No, I have seen “ a handful “ of hat haters throughout the season, so quit minimizing the truth. Who needsto lie to make their point?

I don’t care anout this man. I don’t care about Claybrooks. I hope your team tanks this season epically. Did you notice my username? I came here for one reason, pal. I despise true racism, or closet racism. And I hate those that just give lip service to it’s defence.

I am not RNG.

I was most respectful to your team and organization in my original post. I never mentioned any member in any way. I simply expressed my true opinion of an issue gery close to my heart. I don’t deserve your nonsense pal.

I read all the West sites. I am a member of NONE of them including efans.

Don’t insult me pal.

Can we all at leadt agree on that?
D
Team Captain

The thread was locked for a reason ... you've had your say about who you are and I'd be surprised if anyone really cares.

On the hat thing, there was a time when coaches wore ties, whatever times change. the hat is his thing and if we were winning nobody would give a tinkers cuss.

Anyway i'm now locking this thread as well
I own The Grey Cup! .com