Admit it, Claybrooks is a High School Coach, at best!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ray Nettles Ghost
prospect

JohnnyMusso wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:51 am
Ray Nettles Ghost please keep politics and name calling off this site. This is a good site, but posts in which you call everyone left wingers, tell them to shove their comments where the sun don't shine and insult them bring this site down. I personally hate politics and can't stand all the insults and name calling for frankly it is quite immature. When I was 12 I had to endure that BS. Now that we are older there is no need to.

I have no problem with you saying Claybrooks should be fired and personally I feel he should be if this losing continues. This team is a mess and their record should be better than 1 and 7 and soon to be 1 and 8. But calling him Snopp Dog, Claybricks and other names is immature and insulting to the man. He may not be a good coach, but he deserves better than to be dragged through the gutter with insults and name calling.
Musso,
We all have different writing styles, MINE.....happens to be IN YOUR FACE.
This is a Football Forum, not a Better Homes and Gardens Flower discussion group.
Sorry, if my OLD SCHOOL style offends you, but....Funny enough, you said absolutely Nothing at all, when one of the other Girls brought up MAGA and Racism?
Not a word was said by "YOU"!
So Musso, being that this a Football Forum, in which MEN have the opportunity to Vent about their own Home Town Team ( How many of you were actually Born in "Vancouver"?) .....a Team that a lot of us have been with, before many of these other ladies were even born....I think, that we can Express ourselves in any Fashion or manner that we want to, as long as we are not using any Racist words or words that might start with a C or an F or ....well.....you get the idea.
I have said NOTHING, that has not been said many times here over, or or any where else.
This is FOOTBALL Musso, if you can't handle the Language.....that is used amongst Men and in this Sport, then.....just may be......Badminton might be a lot more to the liking of your PC ears.
Football is not for every one Johnny.
I am not going to change my writing style to suit your delicate little ears.
This is a Forum, where we are able to express ourselves, as "WE" se Fit, not how "YOU" see fit.
When you start to Censor a Football Forum, you know that you are not in the right place.
Say what ever you want, anyone for that matter.... say what ever you want, BUT.....what makes any Forum interesting is......Guys like me, that do not Conform to someone else's Panty Waisted views or Unmanly stand on what is PC in your world of being able to only produce just 4 Daughters, on each and everyone of your attempts .
Man up there Musso, and act like a Man.....and stop trying to be the PC police on a FOOTBALL Forum.
Our world has gone totally Insane, when the coordinator of the Gay Pride Parade, is telling others how they should Write and Express themselves, when it comes to FOOTBALL!
Is it any wonder, that "ALL" the Seats are EMPTY at BC Place.
It has turned into a Touch Football League, with High School Coaches running the League and the City out of Football all together.
Talk FOOTBALL all you want Muzzo, BUT.....don't act as if you are the Forum!
You can say what ever you want, about ME or about this Team.....BUT....try to act like a Football Guy, as opposed to that 12 year old kid, that is still traumatized from being BULLIED in your Ballet Class's.
Respect Clybrooks?
You have to be Kidding me?
This Yo Yo Snoop Dog Homie Clone, shows Nothing but constant Disrespect for our Game, our League and for his own position as a HEAD COACH!
1 and 7 deserves absolutely NO RESPECT from us, what so ever!
When he takes off that STUPID Disrespectful Hat, that is when I will let up on Snoop Dogs little brother!
Til that happens, there is not a Hope in Hell of that ever happening.
Its rather Funny, how others seem to be agreeing with me, on this High School Coach.
He is a Total Disgrace to the BC Lions, and to our Game, to the League, and to our City!
Let me ask you this.
Do you see any other HEAD COACH in ANY PRO League.......Looking as HOMIE like, than this guy does?
He is Totally Disrespecting the Game and his Position.
FIRE this Guy, NOW!!!
If you can Fire the water boy.....you can FIRE "SNOOP DOG"!

Freedom of expression is tolerated in this forum, but not name-calling. Personal attacks are not tolerated here. This is the second time you have called out a fellow Lionbacker. Three strikes and we'll have to take action.

For now, we are locking this thread.

Mods.