Did you know...

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

...that we are 2-12 in our last 14 games going back to last year, with three upcoming games against top-echelon teams (Hamilton 2x, Winnipeg)?

Disastrous as far as brand building, fan engagement, corporate sponsorships are concerned.

Thanks Wally! Thanks Ed! :good:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Have to feel bad for the Lions marketing sales and even social media departments these days. And those losses at the end of last season were just as atrocious as what we have witnessed this year.
Lelacheur was convinced by Braley to come out of retirement to become club president. Probably thought the on field product would be the least of his concerns.
burnt_orange_2
prospect

I’ll add my 2 cents to what dozens have already stated. Until Bradley sells, the results aren’t likely to change.

Obviously there are organization issues. I’m going to be out of town for one upcoming game and won’t be able to attend. For the first time ever, I’m quite happy about missing a Leos game. I will renew my seats next year, but I suspect even some diehards are reconsidering.
David
Team Captain

In other sports, the odds of drafting an impact player by finishing last are quite high. Not so much in the CFL. It seems to be a total crapshoot. The draft order is often completely different to the prospect rankings. Too many Faith Ekakities, and Mark Chapmans. Even Pierre Lavertu (41 games played before calling it a career).

But then a Kwaku Boateng can show up in the 5th round.... :sigh:

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar