Which Big Name Will Be Cut First

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Which Big Name Lion Will Be Cut or Traded First

Duran Carter
32%
David Foucault
16%
Odell Willis
5%
Brent Boyko
26%
Anthony Thompson
11%
Other
11%

Total votes: 19
JohnnyMusso
Champion

I think David Foucault will be cut first. I think he is expendable and will be the first to go.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I pick, with hope Boyko
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Pistrinus
Rookie

I hope they don’t cut Knevel
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

It will likely be an O lineman to make room for Refrow. Foucault was signed by Wally, Boyko was (eventually) signed by Ed(monton) Hervey. So while either could get cut, I think Boyko has a slight edge on keeping his job for now.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

It won't be because he is injured and his BC roots but it should be Sukh Chungh. 2nd highest paid player on the team. No way is he worth $250,000 a season.
The Lions were fine at guard last year with Steward and Foucault. Hervey basically took Olafioye's money and then some to use at guard instead of tackle. Now that unit is a complete mess.
CrazyCanuck89
Starter

Pistrinus wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:13 am
I hope they don’t cut Knevel
I hope he doesn't get cut either. He should have been playing RT over Boyko and Foucault.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

While some things can be fixed with mysterious injury if they don't want to lose anyone.

I laugh at cut Carter when you can't get a REC open long enough to get the ball downfield.

I'm with BC FAN ... move Carter around and inside for more action.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
squishy35
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:00 am
While some things can be fixed with mysterious injury if they don't want to lose anyone.

I laugh at cut Carter when you can't get a REC open long enough to get the ball downfield.

Yep, Carter is out of position at the wideout. He is much more effective as an interior receiver.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

squishy35 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:19 pm
Toppy Vann wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:00 am

Yep, Carter is out of position at the wideout. He is much more effective as an interior receiver.
Carter was on fire today at practice.

It's late but I'll post more tomorrow.

Overall though it was a good practice and from the looks of things, the GM and HC like the group they have in camp now.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy