Who is worse Lions or Whitecaps?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

JohnnyMusso
Champion

This summer 2 of Vancouver's sports teams are really bad. Both changed coaches and overhauled the roster and both have played very bad and likely headed for terrible seasons.

I would say now the Whitecaps are the worse team for they have looked very bad recently and not competitive.

Lions have been competitive for parts of games but fallen apart and lost.

If Lions though continue to lose, this may be a hard question to answer.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

The Lions had an opportunity to seize the local sports market this year with the acquisition of Mike Reilly and Duron Carter and the promise of a fresh, young coaching staff. That opportunity is slipping away. The only consolation is that the other local sports franchises are struggling just as much, if not more.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Whitecaps are horrid and worse.

The Lions will be fine if a few things get fixed and the right things done while keeping stability.

Maybe bring Rolly Lumbala back for leadership within the team.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
CardiacKid
Legend

Well I know I would rather watch the Lions/CFL over NFL and just about any level of soccer instead of Whitecaps/MLS.

So I guess in that twisted logic the Lions are better....
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Both are horrible.
aklawitter
All Star

Whitecaps have a doofus in charge who has been in charge for much too long.
Lui05
Rookie

If the Lions play a game against the UBC Thunderbirds and the game ends in a tie (an admittedly far more difficult task in football), then there's an argument to be had. Until then, Whitecaps "win" this battle hands down for their tie with a Calgary team that's part of a supposedly inferior league. :)
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

Steven Wright
JohnnyMusso
Champion

Whitecaps lost to Calgary at home. They tied on the road and lost to them at home. So that is far worse.