GDT -- The Playoffs Have Arrived - Leos vs Hamilton in East Semi-Final

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Blitz
Team Captain

Glanville is doing a great job so far.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

It seems evident that Lulay's arm is not right. He needs to torque his body to get any kind of power.
John Madden's Team Policies: Be on time. Pay attention. Play like hell on game day.

Jimmy Johnson's Game Keys: Protect the ball. Make plays.

Walter Payton's Advice to Kids: Play hard. Play fair. Have fun.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

28-0. 3rd down with a minute and change and we punt.

There goes that Wally being reckless again.
Blitz
Team Captain

I don't see that Lulay's arm is not ok. He's going against the wind on those longer throws.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Blitz wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 am
Glanville is doing a great job so far.
Come on Blitz; I could a great job against this OC
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

We need to open the second half with a big return from Rainey. Oh, wait, he's out with "an ankle injury". Well maybe Johnson or Sutton can get the second half started with a 5 yard return.
Blitz
Team Captain

Wow, did Washington have a great game plan for this first half, like he has in every playoff game he has had as our defensive coordinator. Brutal.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Man or zone, the Lions can’t get to Masoli and can’t cover the Hamilton receivers.
Rammer
Team Captain

Well after 14 - 0, I said that it couldn't do worse it would only get better....so much for that.

Hope Rainey is enjoying this.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

The winningest coach in the CFL down 28-0 at the half in the Eastern Semi Final game
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

The only way the Lions could possibly play worse would be if Hamilton was to honour Wally at half-time.
Blitz
Team Captain

Don't forget Washington's defense gave up 50 points to Montreal in a playoff game and this first half is a better defensive half than Washington's last game against Winnipeg and better than his last first half against Calgary.

Gotta stay positive. :)
Sackmaster
prospect

Time for Buono to take Lulay into the sunset with him, terrible joke of a 1st half. Heading into the playoffs Lulay went basically 0 in 1st halves in 3 straight games including today. A complete joke, starting wrong qb. And 1st series we stuffed the run on 1st down, then Washington played chicked defense,instead of sending heat on ,he allowed a long pass by Mazzolli. Time to move on from the Lulay era. he is done like Wally!
cabinessence
prospect

JohnnyMusso wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:19 am
I am not surprised the Lions are losing, but surprised it has been so bad. No excuses. It is an embarrassing and pathetic performance. I agree with whoever said they are playing like an expansion team.

Hervey needs to clean house next week, not wait till after Grey Cup or till next coach is hired. This performance should ensure Mark Washington will not be promoted.

Horrid. Never deserved to be in the playoffs after serving up this turkey.

Is this Lulay's last game as a BC Lion?
I would guess he has thrown his last pass already.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Why are we making excuses for Lulay. All players are playing with nicks and bruises at this time of year