Help with the URL of Empire Field site that has been discont

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

amalyc
prospect

Hey,

am looking for a bit of help and hoping some of the fans here will know.
(this is for a 2nd volume of CFL collectible information but the question is general about the Lions and empire field so I put it here)

during the last season when the Lions were still at Empire field there was a specific website (or perhaps portion of the Lions main website)
that dealt with Empire Fiedl and on that site (or sub-site) there was naturally a bunch of history links and in addition threre were links to a memorabilia
section where fans could order newly produced printed collectible items featuring vintage players.
So for example there was a print you could get suitable for framing that combined vintage images of Fleming, Kapp and Fieldgate and these were autographed
by the three players recently, presumably while they were up visiting the facility.

Now I just saved 1 image from the site to put in the upcoming catalogue, was going to go back and get the details when the time came, well it came and of course I found out the site had been taken down

So if anybody remembers the site or URL I am hoping I can access some of the info through the internet archiving engines. but I need the exact URL

would appreciate any info you guys might have.

thanks