Cameron Wake named to Pro Bowl

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

joe kapp22
Legend

OmarKelly Omar Kelly
I was told Cameron Wake and Jake Long made the Pro Bowl. Congrats.
Omar Kelly is a local Miami Area Reporter who covers the Dolphins full time.

Congrats to Cameron Wake I think he is the first fmr CFL positional player to make the Pro Bowl since..Jeff Garcia?

Brandon Adenbeyao made the Pro Bowl and he was a CFLer but he made it as a Special Teams Rep not as a linebacker.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Congratulations. Wake is a great advertisement for the CFL.

Lowell Ullrich has more comments, and has compiled a list (or partial list) of ex-Lions who have bveen named to the NFL's Pro Bowl. Brendan Ayanbadejo, Joe Kapp and Jake Scott (Lions WR/Dolphins safety) are among the others.
The Fifth Quarter
Tighthead
Legend

Mike Sellers made the 2009 (2008 season) pro bowl.
joe kapp22
Legend

Jeff_Darlington Jeff Darlington
How will Wake celebrate? "I’m just going to take a deep breath and let it sink in. Then, I’ll go to sleep and be at the facility at 6 a.m."
Pure Cam Wake.."I'll be at work at 6am"
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

ed_lunsford wrote:
Jeff_Darlington Jeff Darlington
How will Wake celebrate? "I’m just going to take a deep breath and let it sink in. Then, I’ll go to sleep and be at the facility at 6 a.m."
Pure Cam Wake.."I'll be at work at 6am"
That is just awesome. Seize the day. Focused. No nonsense. Kick ass.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Well deserved. :beauty: :beauty:
notahomer
Hall of Famer

What denomination of money will Wake have to tape to the ceiling to get guys jumping in the locker-room? It has been fun catching Wake play this year. Wonder when he's gonna get to play in an NFL play-off game?
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

notahomer wrote:What denomination of money will Wake have to tape to the ceiling to get guys jumping in the locker-room? It has been fun catching Wake play this year. Wonder when he's gonna get to play in an NFL play-off game?
Maybe when Miami finds a decent QB and an RB better than Ronnie Brown.