Back from the Dead?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Will JM rise to the occation against his old team mates or will the great Satan that protects the abominable legion of the frozen tundra rear it's ugly head again?

yes!
33%
No Way!
67%

Total votes: 9
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote: I thought JM and Satan were on opposite sides. This is getting confusing again. :?
Its like this see, JM will not rise to the occassion or ocation or occation or occasion and Satan will not protect anybody :yes:

Edmonton wins because JM no good this yr. Neither Satan nor God need to get involved.

I think Satan is your armchair... you Cherub :?
:wink: :lol:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Gerry
Legend

PigSkin_53 wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote:
LFITQ wrote:I'm missing something here ...
You're not alone. :?
The Poll is The Poll!!!

My post is my post...

Sometime I gotta wonder if we're on the same team??? :?
The poll is poorly worded. That's a fact.
Gerry
Legend

PigSkin_53 wrote:With the now decided split on the home-and-home Labour Day classic battle of Alberta, do the Eskimos now have with the wind in their hair, smiling looking backwards at the shabby Cats?
Man, you gotta sober up before you post.
Blitz
Team Captain

Will JM rise to the occation against his old team mates or will the great Satan that protects the abominable legion of the frozen tundra rear it's ugly head again?
With the now decided split on the home-and-home Labour Day classic battle of Alberta, do the Eskimos now have with the wind in their hair, smiling looking backwards at the shabby Cats?
Made purrfect sense to me....Pigskin....but then again that beer you recommended is exceptionally good!!! :wink: :wink:

~JM will not rise to the occasion...a couple of games coming off the bench in the playoffs in 2005, after not playing all season....has not translated into giving Hamilton what they thought they were getting this year! :bawl:

~even the Great Satan, whom Huey has been known to seek out advice from for trades with Hamilton.. cannot save the Eskies this year...and does Huey really want to? His son has that defence playing very well and that could signal a promotion in the future. :twisted:

~the Eskies do not have the wind in their hair but will continue to face strong gusts in their faces as Edmonton fans howl louder than a prairie storm. :bang:

~as for looking backwards at the shabby Cats...that is definitely a possibility as Ronnie searches the Internet for memory enhancing medication so that he can remember what it was like to win! :wink:

Thanks for the Lowenbrau moment!!! :wink: :wink:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Gerry wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:With the now decided split on the home-and-home Labour Day classic battle of Alberta, do the Eskimos now have with the wind in their hair, smiling looking backwards at the shabby Cats?
Who said?

You "Gerry"

Are you in a position to say?

Until you post the next poll keep your tiny little fly hole buttoned.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:
Gerry wrote:
Who said?

You "Gerry"

now, if I was Gerry, I would post a poll asking if I was in position to playfully suggest that Pigskin sober up. :twisted: :wink: :yes:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

That's sobered up Mate!
LFITQ
Team Captain

PigSkin_53 wrote:
B.C.FAN wrote:
LFITQ wrote:I'm missing something here ...
You're not alone. :?
The Poll is The Poll!!!

My post is my post...

Sometime I gotta wonder if we're on the same team??? :?
"Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That's my other dog imitation. " - Sgt Oddball
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
pinkfreud

purrfect grammar is highly overrated. I'd take Pigskin's colourful descriptions and depth of perspective, in whatever form, anytime.

:thup:
Blitz wrote: ~JM will not rise to the occasion...a couple of games coming off the bench in the playoffs in 2005, after not playing all season....has not translated into giving Hamilton what they thought they were getting this year! :bawl:
:whs: (a pretty good gamble on my part). Edmonton will win. Satan will host the post-game party.
Blitz wrote:~the Eskies do not have the wind in their hair but will continue to face strong gusts in their faces as Edmonton fans howl louder than a prairie storm. :bang:
:lol:
Last edited by pinkfreud on Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Pigskin - as Homer Simpson points out "Trying is the first step towards failure" and as long as you recognize that - posting a poll is okay.

Yogi Berra who apparently said "If the world were purrfect, it wouldn't be" put it this way - "I really didn't say everything I said" along with "If you ask me a question I don't know, I'm not going to answer."

Well without reading too much into the poll question which was pretty obvious given that when that the Esks are set to head into Hamilton, I have to say that it is very unlikely there is any magic left in Jason Maas and the Ticats this season.

Having said that every year the worst team in any league manages to knock off someone at or near the top. Given this axiomatic certainty, with the Esks neither at or near the top, the Esks are clear winners of Friday's tilt..

Maybe my good friend Pigskin was at a party last night and maybe he was not.

Last edited by Toppy Vann on Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

:cr: :cr:

Please please Hamilton.

Win.

Just win baby.
Gerry
Legend

Ah, sorry. I thought that we were using the English language. I stand corrected.
Enough is enough.
Gerry
Legend

PigSkin_53 wrote:
Gerry wrote:
Who said?

You "Gerry"

I will not keep anything buttoned (or not) because you say so. You post a poll, and I will comment on it (or not). I will not tell you what to do and I will not accept you telling me what to do.

As for being in a position to say, yes, I am. I am a member of this site, just as you are. If you post incoherently, I may or may not comment on that post. In this case, I did.

I honestly think that someone has to be drunk to come up with such a sentence as I commented on. If not, and there is some new lingo of which I am not aware, then I will have to avoid those posts and polls in the future.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Read this
Last edited by PigSkin_53 on Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Gerry wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:[

I don't who you are or your purposes on this forum, but the question posed was obviously clear and not muddied as you'd have it by sobriety.

If it's a fact that you don't like the way the question was phrased
please reread the new poll and comment accordingly, or have the courage to post one yourself Gerry.