Back from the Dead?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Will JM rise to the occation against his old team mates or will the great Satan that protects the abominable legion of the frozen tundra rear it's ugly head again?

yes!
33%
No Way!
67%

Total votes: 9
Gerry
Legend

Having a lttle trouble with the buttons today?
Enough is enough.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

As I recall Itchy aways had Scatchy
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Gerry
Legend

PigSkin_53 wrote:
Gerry wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:[
My purpose on this forum is to read and post, much the same as anyone else. People comment on my posts and I comment on theirs. It's not a big secret.

LFITQ has already illustrated that the poll was not clear, and why. His explanation WAS clear. If you have changed the poll, I don't see it. The comments that LFITQ made are still valid.

I am sorry that I have to disagree with your premise that it takes courage to post a poll on this forum. On the contrary, it does not. All that is required is to be registered here, and to have the inclination to do so. I only meet half the criteria at the moment.

I might also say that spelling and grammar mistakes happen, and are not a big deal, but I do think that if you're going to start a thread or a poll, that you might want to get the spelling correct in your opening post.
O'Shea

Well I had no idea what this poll was about.... so I just opted to move on and not comment, I figured the problem was my own lack of understanding.
D
Team Captain

I'm only on page 2 of this thread and I have seen enough that I am going to lock it down ..... I know it's our 2nd by week in 3 weeks and we are all getting antsy for a game but c'mon

Lets take a moment to review the rules ..... especially the part about personal attacks
Pretty Simple Stuff

Rule No. 1
You must register to post in this forum. This forum is intended as a place to talk about Football, Sports and Canadian Sports in particular it's free and easy to register so what are you waiting for?

Rule No.2
You must be 18 years of age to enter The Pub. The Pub may contain discussion of heated topics not suitable for Minors so you must be 18 years of age to enter.

Rule No. 3
Please respect other posters. This forum is intended as a place to build friendships, Personal attacks will not be tolerated. This site is a hobby and people who make it a pain in the butt to run or any users who continually start squabbles and garner complaints will be punted from the forum.

Rule No. 4
Please remember that younger fans often visit the forum so please play nice and keep the language appropriate. I have taken the time to install word censors for vulgar content but there is always a way around it. You know it and so do I so don't tick me off by making me add more variations to the word censor list. Any non football related trash talk, city bashing jokes, smack etc. should be posted in the Pub Section. If you must trash talk please present your point it in a thoughtful manner rather than a vulgar hate driven tirade. There are more trash talk guidelines posted in the Pub, if you intend to trash talk you had better read them.

Rule No. 5
No pictures in your sig file ... 1.)I just don't like them, 2.)they slow down the site 3.)and they chew up bandwidth that's 3 downs they're out. Feel Free to express yourself with your avatar.

and of course the Golden Rule
I reserve the right to make up more rules as we go along.

Rules Enforcement
Lionbackers.com features moderators (Team Captains) who do thier best to maintain a friendly enviroment for everyone. If you find a problem with a post you can alert a Team Captain and click the Report a Post button on the top right of each post.
I own The Grey Cup! .com