Edmonton vs Calgary?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who do Lions fans want to win the two game series?

Calgary
26%
Edmonton
26%
Spilt
49%

Total votes: 35
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Man, it was a joy to see the Stampeders stomp the Schmoes this afternoon. :lol:
Well, over at Eskfans.com it's all the refs fault.

No mention of the fact they couldn't tackle in the second half.
Yeah, that song is getting a little old. There's one voice of reason over there, who doesn't blame the refs for the Esks woes. It's either the refs or the time clock, depending on where they're playing when they lose.
Real women wear orange!!
LFITQ
Team Captain

I've thought about this and now I've decided I want to see a Stampeder sweep.

This Labour Day has made me decide I don't mind seeing Hamilton and Edmonton at the bottom of the barrel consdering the BS they both pulled last season.

I was hoping Hamilton would pull out of their funk, but I've now decided no way for the rest of the season. Same goes for Edmonton.

Let'em fall.

Sometimes Kharma is a real *beeotch*...
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
squishy35
Legend

CatsEyes wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Man, it was a joy to see the Stampeders stomp the Schmoes this afternoon. :lol:
Well, over at Eskfans.com it's all the refs fault.

No mention of the fact they couldn't tackle in the second half.
Yeah, that song is getting a little old. There's one voice of reason over there, who doesn't blame the refs for the Esks woes. It's either the refs or the time clock, depending on where they're playing when they lose.
I've been lurking over there for awhile (30 min or so). It's just insane. I thought that some of the calls were blown both ways. I certainly didn't see any favoritism.