N O I S E

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Will the Sept 16th game top 33,589 fans?

YES
88%
NO
12%

Total votes: 34
bc49
Hall of Famer

KnowItAll wrote:is that with or without the attachment :wink:

What you do in your free time is your business, just not sure the rest of us need to hear about it. :lol:
Last edited by bc49 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
120dB
Legend

I may not be able to launch my NOISE banner on Sept 16 as I'm going to the Monday night game in Oakland, where I will for sure hear NOISE from real football fans.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote: hear NOISE from real football fans.
Real football fans!?!?! I call the poor Calgarians shivering in a snowy 1994 McMahon Stadium as Danny Mac tossed a prayer to Darren Flutie in the endzone with no time left on the clock, REAL FOOTBALL FANS. I call all CFL fans, REAL FOOTBALL FANS. This is a league with a lot of tradition and a wonderful game. As far as you being frustrated with our CFL fans:

IF YOU CAN'T HACK-IT, GET YOUR JACKET!

Hope to see you there, waving your pom-pom, I will and I consider myself a real football fan.
bc49
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:I may not be able to launch my NOISE banner on Sept 16 as I'm going to the Monday night game in Oakland, where I will for sure hear NOISE from real football fans.
If Oakland has such real fans what's with them sitting third from last in NFL attendance last year?
A 4-12 record perhaps? Maybe. But wouldn't REAL fans come out no matter what the record to make lots of NOISE.
Why did an average of 11,000 seats per game sit empty at McAfee last season? A number certainly boosted from the Corporate scene in the Bay Area.
Surely it can't be for lack of real fans.
Many games last season your '60,000' banner at a Raiders home game would just hang there, unfufilled.
But by all means enjoy your time with the REAL fans and all that NOISE.
Last edited by bc49 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

120dB wrote:I may not be able to launch my NOISE banner on Sept 16
Meh.....no big loss.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

bc49 wrote:
KnowItAll wrote:is that with or without the attachment :wink:

What you do in your free time is your business, just not sure the rest of us need to hear about it.
not me, my wife wont let me bring home any pom pom girls anymore. Says I am too old for them now...go figure :wink:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

bc49 wrote:
120dB wrote:I may not be able to launch my NOISE banner on Sept 16 as I'm going to the Monday night game in Oakland, where I will for sure hear NOISE from real football fans.
Yeah don't hit your ass on your way out of the country.
And do us all a favour, stay there.
I guess we'll see you at centre field for the Oct 6th Lions game though when they do the halftime tribute to the mentally challenged. Don't forget you're Raiders drool bib.
Thomas, that is a burn of the highest order! You ARE the Master!!

Real women wear orange!!
Balraj
All Star

I may not be able to launch my NOISE banner on Sept 16 as I'm going to the Monday night game in Oakland, where I will for sure hear NOISE from real football fans.
If you're not a cfl fan or a lions fan and want to hate on this league, then what are you doing on this web page?
bc49
Hall of Famer

Good point raised, Zeppo.
Prior to his ignorant ways 120db was actually very motivated to do his part to promote BC Lions football in local circles. I suspect through frustrations - both sexual and with the local sports fans - he turned his positive attention to the brutally negative.
With that I don't consider him a troll, at least not initially, which is why (after due consideration) I considered him fair game for a spirited come back.
Agree with the toning down on personal attacks but this was more for the 30,000 +/- BC Lions season ticket holders who were labelled as 'not real football fans.'
I think many would have taken offence to that.

I do offer my apologies to our friends who are mentally handicapped. It was unfair to lump a guy like 120db in with that diligent group.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

120db is a good fan and believes in what he says. He has the right to say what he wants to, and he's an ok dude, even if his views aren't mainstream.

Rock on, 120db. :rockin:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

All the more reason why I'm looking forward to the game. :roll:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Solar Max wrote:120db is a good fan and believes in what he says. He has the right to say what he wants to, and he's an ok dude, even if his views aren't mainstream.

Rock on, 120db. :rockin:
I'm sure he's an "ok dude" (your words, not mine), I just don't believe his constant tirades are necessary, when it's obvious to everyone else, how he feels and we can almost predict his next post.

It's becoming clearer and clearer as to the inner workings of things in this world.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

If you want free pom poms or any other giveaways, don't use the west side Level 2 entrance by the Impark TG lot. The giveaways never seem to make it to that entrance.