She Only Beds with a Winner

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Are You Willing to get your Nose Bloody to Win the CG ?

Yeah, I'm ready to make war on the opposition
100%
Nah, She's not worth the trouble getting hurt for
No votes

Total votes: 12
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

With it being a bye week and the furor of passion on hold I though it might be a great time to address some of the reasons that this season is the one we've been waiting to pounce on for the last four years.

For the last two seasons we all know that we should have won at least one of the two chances to get lucky at the Big Dance, but have come away solo again.

I don't know about you, but I for one don't like the reputation of seeing my girl leaving with some other guy so I'm going to put it blunt-like.

Are you willing to get shmucked in the face, get your nose bloody to win and go home her man, or find out though the grapevine how much fun your date had that night with that scaly reptile who will attempt to usurp the seat and your rightful crown once more.

She may be heartless but she only beds with a winner.

Make your choice!
maddeep73
Champion

I'm gonna beat that punk and take the girl.
Keepin' it real
Lionsfan1976
All Star

And then, the conversation got weird...
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

I thought the metaphor of the Cup being likened to a trophy wife might work in the jungle here where live is precious because it eat, or be eaten.

I am always looking for ways to stimulate the desire for victory and all that it takes to achieve that end.

If the path is a little offbeat then I guess this little foray has served its purpose...

The gridiron is hard and unforgiving and any poofters out there better check their pants at the gate before stepping out on the playing field, cause the conversation could get weird and bewildering at any moment.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Blitz
Team Captain

I thought the metaphor of the Cup being likened to a trophy wife might work in the jungle here where live is precious because it eat, or be eaten.
You gotta get the nose bloody... Pigskin.. and you gotta be willing to take the chance of losing and the pain that might go with it!! However the physical pain is nothing to the pain a man would have to face if he walked away.

The victor is the man whose face is bloody and sweaty and scarred, who knows the great victories and the great defeats, who'll get up and try again and again, because the only place to be is in the arena.... and not amongst those timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. Keep touching the edges Pigksin... for that's the only place one really lives!!

Now about that girl............. :rockin: :rockin....I want to take her to the Big Dance and show her off afterwards!! :wink: :wink:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)